Chp-3

Begin

After Naruto took the power and so called knowledge of Scarlet king. He pushed himself to it's limit as Naruto grew colder and stronger, He began to skip classes more and more.

A year passed by like that. From the messed up day for naruto he never looked at Akane and other's ever again. Now in present time naruto was looking at the stage as he saw his sperm doner giving speech to newly recruited gennin's, Naruto completely ignored Minato as he began to absorb talk to scarlet king about his training.

For minato.

Minato was giving his speech and looking around as he saw mito and menma smiling and there he saw his eldest son and he wandered his action in the speech. The speech was quick and swift and with that minato left off to the hokage tower.

Minato was sitting in his chair while thinking of the past even, Kushina was mad at him for doing that to his son but what can she do? She has to choose who would she protect Naruto or Menma and mito. So she choose menma and mito obviously.

But today Minato saw something in Naruto's eyes as he reailse that naruto is not attached to the village by anymean and if some good offer were to come then Naruto will leave in a blink in an eye.

After the end of the school period Minato called all of the clan heir.

After Clan heir's went there they saw minato in quite worried some tone.

Yes Lord hokage did you called us there was iruka too just for being guide.

Minato:- Iruka! I suppose why not? Today we are gonna talk about something that is SSS-rank secret.

The heir's and Iruka was suprise that Hokage will tell something so secretive to academy student's northeless.

As minato explained everything to Heir and Iruka about Naruto and who he is.

With this revelation Mito felt guilt and menma felt anger while Sakura shouted:- So menma and mito are the demon?

What of course not..Minato said. Look like this.

Minato took his 3palm kunai and cut his hand as the blood dripped and he took his hand and presented it to 3 look at this this is a real blood or need.

As kiba and other's confrim it as he then sealed it into scroll and he tried to do the same in other hand but there was no blood this time.

You can take kunai as Kyubi and Scroll as Menma and mito so you can see They are not demon as minato explained. 

Sakura understood. 

As minato said:- So what I want you all to do is bond with Naruto and be friend's with him. Listen this carefully Everyone Naruto is flight risk for the village he might go rouge if the oportunity come by.

 The next day.

Naruto could be seen in the shades of tree having lunch as mito approach her.

Hello Naruto! Mito started the conversation

No response.

Mito gritted his teeth as she didn't like to be ignored.

A/N:- This is how he looks like for the 1st form. Which will happen in the upcoming story. This is just the change from acceptance of The scarlet king.

  Credit :- To Girei Pain.

Naruto I know what i said to you was wrong but even you need friend's naruto let's become friend's again naruto. Everyone will be your friend again Akane,Lucas and everyone. 

Mito bring Akane and Lucas name because she knew those 2 are his soft spot.

As Naruto stood up and came close to her Ear.

Do you know mito I have photographic memory and I remember everysingle thing that you and other said to me just to hurt me. Didn't you say "Friend more like a demon"  Isn't that what you said?  Now tell me mito why should I be your and other's friend. Naruto asked.

Naruto you need us to rely on us when you are in darkness and when you are sad and in pain. Friend's are important because When you have close friend like Akane I believe you will push passed your weakness and eventually grow stronger. Just look from the time's of hokage. 1st hokage had Madara as his friend and rival and 2nd had Izuma as rival and 3rd had Danzo and rival and 4th had Fugaku as his rival and friend now look at the hokage's they have their own name in the shinobi and they are legend. Mito explained. 

Is that so? Verywell then. Naruto said.

So are you gonna be friend's with everyone? Mito asked..

Meanwhile Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya and tsunade was watching the whole event with the crystal ball of 3rd hokage with hope blazing in their eye.

back to the scene

No,Naruto replied swiftly as Mito couldn't understand what is going on? As she asked but why?

Naruto started to laugh and then he said tell me mito were you there when I was in darkness? No, Infact you pushed me towards the darkness and you said friend's will be there during I am sad and in pain then tell where were you? You were no where you put me in pain and torment and I don't need friend because I am not human,, I am a demon in a human flesh go a head mito call me demon call me monster. Why do you need me now huh. Naruto said with raising his voice.

    She was completely frozen then he came close too close that his lips were inches away from Mito's Ear then he said something that throwed mito into loop.

You realise don't you that you are the holder of the ninetails and I took your burden to save you from this village and now sister, Father recognise me as a threat so that's the reason you are trying to be friend's with me. 

With that the bell ring as he went off mito stood there frozen.

After the day Mito and the heirs went off to minato as she said "He knows". 

    What does that even mean? Jiraiya asked.

Mito then explain what really happened as Jiraiya was like are you out of your mind? . As he asked I can understand he knowing about Minato as his father because of resembles but what about Kyuubi and  the order. He asked frantically.

  Mito was silent as she didn't knew herself.

   It seems like Naruto is hiding something we must find it out.

The information about all those were given by scarlet king.

Scarlet who has all information about this entire world.

Now you all are wondering How strong is Scarlet king.

   It will be in the next part.