ch-20

It seems like it's finally done.

   Naruto smiled looking at his father.

Why are you doing this Naruto? Minato shouted. Isn't it simply? Do you really think that I will forgive anyone of you? You are nothing but a fool if you thought that. Day after day I was shunned beaten, ignored and the only friend I had was also taken by you villagers. Naruto.

Shukaku was in a small container while Garra called down dead.

   Na..Naruto Nii San. Mito said. Naruto looked down at Gaara.

   You will be my experiment if this works then it will be fun.

Naruto clapped his hand together a blue energy started to form in his hand but it was not the Rasengan. The blue sphere started to take shape of the person, Naruto shoved the blue sphere in Gaara.

     Naruto whispered in Gaara's ear. "We are the same become my friend and let's destroy this world so other Children doesn't have to go through the hate we went through".

     What did you do to Gaara? Temari shouted. Naruto laughed out loud. Isn't it simply, I wrote his fate in his soul.

       Minato who was listening everything had enough threw his kunai behind Naruto, He teleported behind Naruto then he proceed to stab naruto throughout his chest.

I am sorry Naruto but This is it. Naruto fell.

  Minato looked at the corpse of his son.

   Boom!!! Hahahaha. Do you think but killing me you can kill me? The whole village was at the complete shock to see Naruto with a wicked smile.

   Naruto had a sword that was radiating power.

   Suddenly chain's bind him. He looked to see Kushina who had tears in her eyes looking at him.

Naruto simply smile at her.

Naruto do you really want to go like this? You want to become enemy of Leaf? Do you really want to be a monster for that girl? Kushina said pointed toward Marisa who was smiling.

   Naruto laughed at Kushina, I want you no all of this village to listen this carefully. I will be the monster no I am the monster that this village feared. I will make them fear me even more than Kyuubi's Return. In last battle I will be the one to have a last laugh when you all become slave's, After all this world can only have one ruler and that is me.

And As for Marisa, She is more worth than this entire world and dimension combine because unlike certain someone she supported me and helped me through hard times.

  If you are thinking of capturing her to make me weak then let me tell you something, She is stronger than I am.

Kushina snapped her head towards Marisa who had popcorn in her hand. Clearly enjoying the show.

   And as for you a dark chain came out of his hand's then again he moved his hand. Boom!!! The forced he was producing was too powerful. Kushina's chain was blown away while Naruto's chain run while destroying the portion of the village.

     The villagers looked at him shocked when he started to float with the power in his hand.

  He threw it down in the middle of Arena.

HUH!!! Marisa why? Naruto said looking at her.

.      It's time she said.

Naruto eyes widen then his eye narrowed and he laughed well let's goo. He picked Gaara up by his shirt.

.  I will be going Minato but don't worry I will come to destroy this village. Bye his attitude turned cheerful and he disappeared but shunshin.