ch 14 short

Minato POV. 

In the past few days, I can see Naruto threatening the council, Me, and others about how he will leave the village. I don't think he will go until he mercilessly pierces his hand through Kiba's stomach and he even heard he was ruthless from Lucas's report. 

   I can see he has no connection to the village as I became frustrated seeing my son in the future might betray them so I put some anbu's on him but no information it's just this cycle. 

Eat sleep and Meditate on other trains, Minato couldn't understand what was wrong with his son's mind. 

I mean he should do something like actually train rather than meditate. Meditation is great for health it was confirmed by Monks from the fire temple but Naruto is a shinobi, not a monk so it was so unusual to see him meditate. 

Somedays later

Marisa entered the village, The things she told us about Naruto's past. Kushina requested if she could help them bond with naruto through words, Yet she declined, and Kushina burst into rage and sadness but gave us a reason why she won't help us. 

I then saw naruto killing the civilians and handling the anbu's alone.

I then saw naruto and Marisa in front of the waterfall.