Chp-6

There it was a fox with ripple pattern eyes with a Ferocious teeth in it's display and nail's. 

What the hell? I can understand the god sending the angel's but not the demon

What the hell? I can understand the god sending the angel's but not the demon. Naruto shouted. As in the pass SK told him about the god's encounter and all. 

Calm down Naruto she is a Greater spirit so you don't have to worry that much. In all honesty the god is just mocking us by sending such pathetic opponent. SK growled, I know you are weak right now and the god is trying to mess with your evolution. SK said. 

 The beast Jumped at him with the claw as Naruto jumped from branches to branches and he asked" How am i suppose to defeat this beast and also I can feel someone is watching me". 

That must be god's and for how you can defeat this beast well you will have to try to fight even if you are weak. SK said. 

   The beast came at naruto with speed that suprised him as slash. Naruto's body was completely ripped a part as then Naruto said " So this is how my life end's eh what his body regenerates itself". 

The beast growled in angered and then rushed at naruto again but Naruto could see her move now as he began to encounter her with nothing but pure taijutsu and to Fox horror Naruto was getting stronger and stronger as every punch was lauch at her. 

What he already got T2 immortality but how it is impossible for him to gain T2 immortality in such a short amount of time. The god of death said in complete disbelief as he look at he scene being unfolded infront of him.

Back to the scene.

Naruto was getting stronger even he was confused " What was happening as SK informed him previuosly that it will take at least 4 month's before the phase to go to part  5 begin's so what was happening?" he wondered while in the fight. 

Meanwhile SK and his daughter were laughing at he face of the creator and the gods, To be infact it was all Marisa's doing she had the highest narrative control among his children as he saw how she literally reduced the time to go to phase 5. 

Back to the fight.

Naruto's power was getting overflowed from his as he was literally playing the fox now. It was all because of the order from this world and the devil's law. Only angel's can harm a devil and Only Primordial Spirit's can harm a devil otherwise they can do nothing against demon. 

So yeah She f**ked up.

She was blasted away as she cough out some blood as she looked at naruto who was approaching toward's her with sinister smile similar to Scarlet King. 

 Go a head kill me, It's not like I am important to the god's she said. 

As Naruto felt somekind of connection towards her as he asked to scarlet king,

Naruto:- Hey SK why do I feel some kind of connection with her? It is because I was a representative of hater's of god. When someone despises the God or creator I am drawn to them that's why I am everywhere even in other place while not being in that place. Sk replied

So you are basically omnipresent eh.Yes SK replied.

Thisvixen hates God's too huh. I wonder why? I mean she was literally raised by the god's. Naruto asked. How am I suppose to know Touch her forehead so I can see her memories. 

Naruto did as he was told then memory flash in his mind as he saw she get treated like a insect by everyone and she doesn't even have a name as she was getting bullied by other beast's yet the god's were watching and doing nothing at all.

Naruto opened his eyes and he said neglection, He looked at vixen( Ok I don't know what do I say to vixen Fox, Help) as the scenary change to the hell as the throne appear as he sat down as from behind she saw it the aura taking shape of monstrosity as he spoke I can kill the god's if you want Vixen.( Ok you will be confuse how I know now? It is because I thought Vixen was a name) It time to use ctrl+F and replace it).

The vixen eye's went wide then she spoke, I will never let you come close to the god's and you will not escape from here. Don't try to deny it vixen I saw your life, You were nothing but a inscet infront of the god's eyes and the god's see you as nothing but a Ginuea Pig a test subject for a new recruit in their army. Naruto said.

No you are wrong the vixen denied it. Then tell me vixen you who have the potential to surpass many angel's and have the power to come close to the primordial spirit's wasn't trained and thrown. Naruto asked with a smirk.

You are wrong The god's said they will train me when the time comes. She replied.

You are like me Vixen you are too kind that you don't see the bad in anyone and you trust the god's so easily. Tell me vixen it's been 169 year's since the god hold back you training and the god's knew I was stronger than you but they still send you here, If they wanted to kill me then they would have send angel's not you because only primordial spirit's can damage demon's and angel's so you can see now can't you? They send you here so that I can get rid of you. Naruto siad.

       As the vixen broke down in teardown Naruto hugged her neck as she transformed to human figure as this suprised naruto as he asked SK about it.

Naruto:- What is going on why did she transformed? It seem's that she has envolve into a higher Spirit of darkness. Sk said after all she represented Darkness and death so it is expected and she has embraced you as her master. 

She can be seen crying and smiling at the same type as she hugged him tightly as even in hell the Flower of Death began to grow, Naruto simply smile at her after all she was one of his pawn in upcoming battle.

As Naruto asked SK:- Hey Sk what will happen now? I want to go to real world.

Sk:- You can't for 4 Months . What why? Naruto asked with WTF faced . It is because Someone has to accelerate your timeflow for the body as your body in real life is weak. SK explain.

Fine Naruto said as then he heard, Well well well if it isn't the betrayer from heaven,The vixen looked up to see Someone standing there with scyhthe.

Ok the part is finished.