Chp-2

A/N:- Suspended are you? 

   Begin.

    Naruto eyes widen and Akane watch in complete horror as he saw Lucas who got sliced in his chest as the chunin jump back in complete shock as he didn't knew what to do? Sure he was planning to kill the demon but he didn't expect 2 uchiha's to jump in his way. 

Lucas dropped in the ground going unconcious as their father saw it and Akane father took both Akane and Lucas to the hospital to check not before giving Naruto a quick glance. As soon as he took away both of them uchiha police came and restrain chunin and hunted down the civilians.

     Naruto was unable to enter to hospital due to doctor's hatred for naruto. As for Akane she was crying as you can see red eyes with 1 tomoe on her eyes. Her father whose name was mikami was proud of akane and was sad that his son was in hospital. 

   the doctor came out and saw Mikami and he smiled as he said your son is awake and is alright you can check on him. 

     Mikami and Akane went through the door to see Lucas sitting in the bed as Mikami asked. 

What happend?

Lucas began to explain.

Via~Flashback

Lucas was observing his sister as he again saw her with Naruto but he saw the mob attacking Naruto so he jumped knowing they might also hurt his sister. He knows that she was too kind, He admired his sister because he has learned so much about the curse of hatred but his Sister she was too precious for him. He would give away his life for his sister so he jumped infront of his sister to protect her as the chunin couldn't stop himself as Slash!!! was heard as pain took over forcing his conciousness out.

Via~flashback end. 

   After that Naruto hasn't seen Akane for 3 weeks as he grew worried. But today was the day for his academy and he saw her. He saw her for first time 3 week's as she was with sakura and Naruto called out to her.

Naruto:- Hey akane..

  No response

Naruto thought she didn't heard it and he went closer to greet her but this time he was infront of her. 

Hey Akane how have you been? Naruto asked..

 But to his shock Akane simply ignored him and kept walking with Sakura as if nothing happend?

Naruto looked confused but he went and came infront of Akane again and he asked once more.

hello aka... Naruto couldn't finished his sentence and she went passed him completely ignoring him. 

  As the day passed and he saw akane with mito talking with her. Naruto stood in the gate trying to talk to akane but she went passed him then Naruto grabbed her hand.