19

I've never been the sexual type before. But after the moment me and Ezra had I've played with myself each night. Thinking only of him. I mean I've done it before but not this often. I'm so sexually frustrated. But I also want to take it slow. I mean Ezra and I haven't even kissed yet. And I want it to be special.

Each night we order food and talk for hours. I've learned a lot about him these past few days. He can be grumpy sometimes but I'm used to his moods by now. I've learned that he doesn't like animals at all, just because a dog bit him when he was younger. And that he has a tattoo behind his ear.

I've had a few breakdowns all because my dad keeps texting and threatening me. So Ezra took away my phone for a while. So I can focus on other things.

I just hope my family is safe at home.
I've been training a lot too. I've gotten much stronger and faster at fighting.
My head has also healed. I have bruises on my neck but that will go away soon too.

I'm waiting for Ezra to finish his work.

***

About two hours passes. It's already 7 pm. Ezra comes down and takes a seat on the sofa with me. "You done?" I ask exited to order food.
"What do you want to eat?" I ask opening my laptop to order. I can see him smiling beside me. "You" he says. "Ezra" I say giving him a light push.

"Okey since you can't pick I will, it's sushi tonight." He nods to that and we order a lot of pieces. We get the table ready. When the food arrives we take seats and start to eat.

"What would you say if I asked you to go on a trip?" Ezra ask.
"And where would that be?" I asks.
"I've got some buisness away from here and thought you could come?" He says. He laughs. "That sound fun I would love to go with you" i say staring at his beautiful face.

"Okey then I'll book us a hotel" He says. "It sounds perfect" I say smiling at him. "Oh you know what happened to Mia yesterday, it was crazy..."

He keeps his eyes on me as I talk. I can't focus when he stares at me like that.
"Ezra I can't focus" I say making him smile. He likes the hold he has on me. How I forget what to say, how he makes me blush, the way I can't breath when he comes to close. He likes it all.

"I'm not doing anything but you do things to me" he says standing up to walk up to me. He looks down on me then gets his face so close to mine. He tilts my head up. Staring only at his lips. "Don't think I don't know how you moan my name every night before sleep" he says. I get so extremely embarrassed. How could he hear me.

"I'm not!" I say turning my face away to hide the redness. "You sure?" He teases. "Hey stop it Ezra, could you go book the trip" I say trying to change the subject. And he does as I say, with a proud face he walks off. How the hell did he hear me. Has he seen it too. God please I'm so embarrassed.

When I'm done eating I get back to my room. Ezra stays in his. Later that night I open my cabin to get my... wait where is it. Oh no no. I put on some pants and knock on Ezra's door. I go in and don't even know what to say.

He is seated behind his desk writing something on his computer. "Ehm... so I know you took it and I need it back" I say because he knows what I'm talking about.
"Took what" he says looking at me. "Ezra common give it back" I say. "Oh you mean this thing" he opens his drawer and takes out my vibrator.

"Yes give it back please" I say as he moves his way towards me. He closes the door and pin a me agains it. My breathing getting heavier. "I want you to do it in here" he mumbles. "What" I say out of shock. "On my bed, I want you to play with yourself" he says making me nervous. I don't know what to answer. "Here I'll help you" he says then closes the lights. He brings me to his bed.

And every part of me likes this. I enjoy this a lot. To explore now things with him is fun. We get in bed and I take off my pants. His hand moves down my stomach but stops before touching me there. "Do you want me to keep going?" He asks gently. I moan out a "yes" even if it is dark in here I just know that he smiles.

Hope yall liked this one. Don't forget to vote and tell 'me your thoughts so far.

Next chapter will be in the trip ;)