31

I think I am going crazy.

"Where the hell is he" I yell out of fear. Alex puts his hand on my shoulder as support and I am seated on a uncomfortable chair.

I now start to cry because I don't know what else to do. "Amelia I'm sure he's fine" Alex says trying to make me feel better. "He was supposed to be back five days ago" I cry into my hands. Adan comes in to the room. "Please tell me you found something" I say looking up at him. He shakes his head. "Oh please, what if he's dead I can't go through this again" I beg.

"Everyone is looking for him I'm sure someone will find something" Adan says now seated in front of me. Alex still on my side.

"Five fucking days Adan, nobody has found anything" I say my fists on my lap. "Just wait a couple more days, I am doing everything I can" Adan says now calling someone. I give Adan a nod before I head out to my room. Alex follows me upstairs. "Alex I'm fine I just need to think" I say.

"You are not fine kid. Let me be there for you." Alex says. And as much as I love him I really need to be alone right now. "I just need a minute" I say before shutting the door gently. It all feels so unreal. How can he be gone. Three weeks earlier I was in his arms and now I know nothing about where he is. Not a single clue. He could be anywhere on the map.

I fall to the floor and just cry. Feeling so weak and useless. "Amelia get up" a manly voice says trying to lift me back up. Adan stands beside me. I look at him and just start sobbing more. He gets on the ground with me and holds me near him. "Alright let it out" he says. We sit there for awhile and when I stop crying he helps me to stand back up.

I get in bed as Adan closes my lights. "Get some sleep and we'll try again tomorrow" he says as he walks out. Maybe Ezra was right. Loving someone is a weakness and I get now why he's never let anyone into his heart. He doesn't want to get hurt like this. It's too much pain.

***

Next day I set up a meeting with all of Ezra's crew. We sit at a long table, everyone talking at the same time. "Excuse me" I try to say but nobody hears me. "Excuse me" I say louder this time but no reaction. "Listen!" Adan yells beside me so loud the whole table turns to face me.

"Thank you" I whisper to Adan. "Alright so it's been 6 days and we haven't found any clues to where Ezra Perez could be" I take a breath.

"To be honest I don't think we are looking in the right places. We know that Ezra left on February 17 and was supposed to get back on March the 3. Have anyone checked the flights?" I ask trying to get to my point.
When nobody answers I decide it means no.

"No. So I think on they morning of March Ezra took the flight home. But somehow something went wrong when he got here. Why think he's in another country? He never told us anything so the smartest thing would be to look here. I want you guys to find that plane Ezra was on and follow every step from there. Maybe he took a taxi, look it up! Get in to the cameras. I'm sure someone can hack into them" I say and everyone nods in agreement.

As soon as I'm done everyone gets to work. They search for everything. Printing out papers form the plane tickets to find what time he landed. I move over to a guy memes Carlos. "Found anything?" I ask looking at the papers in front of him. "You were right he did take the plane here" he says then holds up a plane ticket. "Here look. He landed here at 09:42" Carlos says.

"Good job" I say giving him a pat on the shoulder. "Alright camera team I want you to look at 09:42 when his plane landed, so look closely when he got out the airport."
They have somehow managed to get into the cameras which is awesome.

I decide to take a quick break since we have been in there for 3 hours now. I take out a smoothie from the fridge and drink it up to get some energy.
It's nice to see how loyal Ezra's men are. They are all really looking for him.

Adan peaks his head out through the door. "We found something" I drop everything I have and follow him back into the office room. "The cameras show us that he got in a taxi, if we zoom in a bit we can see the plate number" Adan says. I jump out of happiness. "Have you guys followed the car" I ask trying to calm myself.

"Yes we followed the car to the point where the cameras doesn't film anymore. But we decided to call the driver. And you know... did what we had to do" Adan says meaning they threaten the driver.

"And we got an answer to where he dropped him off." Adan says smiling because we finally might have a clue. "Where" I ask smiling too because now I have hope. Hope that he is fine.

"At the old museum, it's been closed off for many years but I guess Ezra was meeting someone there" Adan says. I hug him tight. "Let's go" I say breaking the hug. "Oh absolutely not! You are not coming Ezra would kill me if he knew I allowed you to come" Adan says.

"Well if you aren't taking me there I go there myself" I say crossing my arms.

"Oh common" Adan says the owning his arms up in the air then dropping them. "Just let us do this" he says knowing damn well I won't change my mind. "I am coming end of discussion" I say smiling.

He sighs before nodding then takes about 5 men with him. We load up with guns and armor in case anything happens. We don't know what's in there. And finally we leave the house making our way to Ezra.

What do you think happened to Ezra?

And I am sorry for this weeks short chapter. I just started school and it's been hard writing at the same time but I do my best.