23

I wake up feeling so happy. Ezra lays beside me and I turn to face him. He looks so peaceful. So much happened last night and I have to say it felt good. So good we fucked so many times.

I am now very sore on that area. God it hurts. I don't know if I will be able to walk. But I'm happy it was with him. I try not to wake him when I get up from bed.

Shit I can't walk. It hurts so bad.

I grab the wall to get myself to the bathroom. Nope this isn't working. "Ezra" I whisper his name. He wakes up to the sound of my voice. He rubs his eyes to wake up then looks at me with a soft smile. I'm only in my underwear and a shirt.

"What is it love?" He asks sleepy. "I'm so sore I can't walk" I say and without hesitation he gets up and walks towards me. "Wait really, I'm so sorry" he apologizes. "I really need to be able to walk" I say smiling. "Don't worry I will carry you for a whole week if I need to" he says then scooping me in his arms. He carries me to the shower and places me down.

I wait for him to get out but he stays where he is. "Im getting in the shower with you" he says. I freeze. I don't want him to see me. My body, my scars. Last night it was dark but here the lights are on. What if he doesn't want it. Want me.

"Im not sure you can get in first if you want" I mumble covering my body with my arms. "Oh stop it Amelia, I want to see every part of you" he says. Im not sure what to do. I look down.

"Sure I'll go first" he says as he takes off every piece of clothing he has on. He's so handsome. God.

Standing naked in front of me he says "do you think any different of me now?" He asks and I shake my head. "See" he says grabbing the end of my shirt and pulling it up. Reveling every part of my body.

I nervously step into the shower as he follows. He turns on the hot water as it runs down our faces. "Turn around I'm washing you today" he says. I do as he says but knowing how bad it looks I let a tear fall down my cheek. It's awful. His hand touches my back following the scars. I close my eyes at his touch, taking it in. "I know they look bad" I say as he keeps touching them. "You look beautiful love" he says kissing my scars. His warm lips meeting my skin. I melt.

I've never felt this comfortable around anyone before. He washes me as I stand and do nothing. He takes care of me like no other. Not even my own mother has done this for me. How have I been so lucky.

***

We pack our bags to go back home. These two days has been so peaceful. But I have to get back home to see my family. I've been away from them for too long. Only reason I'm not going home is my father. But if I bring Ezra with me he won't be able to hurt me.

I hold onto Ezra as we get in the car. I can walk better now but it's still hurting.

Before we get home I ask him to take me to my family. He doesn't really want to because of my dad but knows how much I love the others.

I've missed it all. The late nights with Eloise laugh. How brother always had so much to tell me. How mother listened to us and watched us with love.

I step out of the car and walk up to the front door. When no one answers the door I ring the door bell. Maybe they didn't hear me knock.

No answers this time either. I get a bad feeling. Everything inside me tells me that I have to get inside. My breathing becomes heavy. I try to call them but no one picks up. What is happening. I turn to Ezra who's sitting in the car. I run up to him. "Ezra something is wrong, I'm panicking" I say. He can see how scared I am so he gets out and walks back to the door with me. "No one is answering" I say stressed.

"Easy I'm sure they are fine" he says then backs up a little to kick the door open. He walks in first as I follow him. "Anyone home" I yell. Ezra walks into the living room.

Everything in him changes. His face so pale. He turns to look at me standing near the front door. He rushes to me and grabs my head. Holding it to his chest. "Don't go in there, I'm so, so sorry Amelia" he says. "I don't get what you are saying, you are scaring me" I say pushing him away to walk into the living room. Turning my head I see it.

Everything in me breaks. My heart can't take this. Anything but this. I start to scream as tears fall down.

They are dead.

I felt so bad for Amelia :(
How will she move on from here?

I can't believe I've gotten 2k reads!
Thank you guys so much, you are the reason I keep writing!<3