27

"Well when will I meet this Ezra for real" Mia asks because last time they met she was very drunk and said some things she probably don't remember.

"Soon I hope, I just have to convince him. He's not much of a fan of guests" I say knowing that he probably doesn't want to meet her. "Anyway it's time for me to leave, and one more thing I won't be working here anymore I've told Mr Lee. But we will always be besties" I say hugging her.

"I know Mr Lee told me but I'll see you soon anyway and don't ignore me this time" she says smiling. I'm so happy to finally have a best friend like her. I've always had friends but never those I could open up to.

I walk back home and step inside the house. I see Ezra talking with Adan. I get happy because I haven't seen him in so long. We get along good since we train together. "No way, Adan!" I say running up to hug him. "Hey you left me for training alone for weeks" he says hugging back. I laugh out of joy.

Then I realize Ezra watches us closely. I pull away and give Ezra a kiss on the cheek. "Stop being jealous" I say laughing.

He points between me and Adan. "When did this happen?" He says one hand on my waist pulling me close to him. "Well you were so busy with work Amelia and I started training and became good friends" Adan says. "Don't worry Ezra I am not interested in your wife she is all yours" he says making sure there is no misunderstanding. There is an awkward silence til I break it. "Well are you staying for dinner?" I ask. "I wish I could but this man right here has put a lot of work on me so I won't be staying tonight." Adan says.

"Oh shut up Adan you got the easy ones" Ezra teases. "Hey that's not true" Adan says. "Common time to leave Adan" Ezra says as Adan laughs. "Oh you know you like me stop acting so though now, you even want me to stay" he says as Ezra leads him to the front door. "Oh do I?" Ezra teases. "You know damn well you love me" Adan says at the door smiling. "Maybe a little" Ezra says before closing the door. I laugh at the fact that Ezra never wants to admit anything he is feeling and Adan somehow makes Ezra smile.

They have like a brotherly relationship and it's so cute. They fight a lot but never gives up on each other. It's like whatever happens they will always back each other up.

Ezra turns to me. "I don't think I like the thing between you guys" Ezra says walking towards me. "Ezra you are so jealous right now it's getting ridiculous" I say laughing. He walks even closer and grabs me by my waist to pull me towards him. Our bodies touching. "I'm crazy about you love. And yes I get so fucking jealous as soon I see another guy with you" he says. I put my arms around his neck. "You are such a jealous husband aren't you" I say bringing our faces closer. "Call me that again" he growls. "What?...Husband?" I tease. His smile grows big and wide as his head tilts back. "God it sounds so good when you say it" he says then looking down to kiss me hard. His tongue slides in my mouth and his hands lifts me up. I hook my legs around him.

I want all of him. Now.

"Yup I'm moving out that's for sure" a voice from behind says. We break the kiss and turn our heads towards Alex. He's standing by the kitchen door with a glass of water in his hand.

No this is so embarrassing. I let go of Ezra and place my feet on the floor again. "Gosh I'm so sorry you had to see that" I say out loud. Alex just walks past us sipping on his water. "Just get a room next time" Alex yells from the stairs. Ahhh it's so freaking embarrassing. "We'll fuck in your room next time" Ezra yells back. "Ezra shut up!" I say already so red in my face.

"Anyways..." Ezra turns his focus on me again. "I will attempt a party tonight it's mostly for work but you stay and take care of your brother" he says.

"What no way, I'm going with you" I say because I want to. I try to move forward with my life. That's what mom would want me to do. "Amelia it's not a normal party. If something goes wrong it will get dangerous" he says. "Well you'll protect me won't you" I say.

"You just won't give up?" He says rubbing his forehead and letting a big sigh out. He thinks about it for a moment. "Fine you can come but promise to be close to me" he says. I nod and start to get ready. We both enter our room and I get to my wardrobe to change outfit.

I pick out a sparkly white dress that is pretty short. I realize Ezra hasn't left the room yet so I turn around. "I need to change" I say. He doesn't make any effort in leaving just takes a seat in the bed. "Ezra you know how I feel about showing my body" I say embarrassed to say it. He has seen me befors but still I'm scared. Everyday it's a different feeling looking in the mirror. One day I feel pretty the next disgust. I've been fighting this war all my life now. Especially because I know how some react to my scars. He has seen them but I still try to hide them.

He walks over to me looking me so deep in the eyes. "You don't believe me when I say you are the most beautiful girl in the world...  but believe me when I say that these eyes has never seen anyone more pretty." He says making me almost cry.

Today we get dressed together like actual couples. And I am not ashamed anymore around him. I feel safe.

***

The time is 8pm. I say bye to Alex who's in his room watching a movie then walk downstairs to get to Ezra. Ezra watches me walk down. Looking up and down my whole body then locking eyes with me. "Gosh you look stunning love" he says smiling.

"Thank you but these heals are killing me" I say laughing. We get in the car and Ezra drives us to this big mansion. Music is loud and a lot of people is here. I know that just by how many cars there are outside this building. I get nervous and play with my earring. "There's a lot of people huh" I say.

Ezra opens my door for me and takes my hand to pull me out. "Don't be scared I'm here" he says making sure I know he protects me. Ever since my family's passing I've had this fear inside that it's my turn soon. But I push that thought away as we step inside the mansion.

Time for party!!!
Don't forget to vote if you enjoy my story<3