34

It's been two days since we saved Ezra.
The doctor gave Ezra some medicine to heal faster and a cream he is supposed to put on the cuts. He also bandaged his chest and gave him some stitches.

When the doctor leave I move to sit beside him as he is laying in our bed. Oh how I've missed sleeping with him. I take his hand. "Alright I need to work a little" he says trying to get up but I push him back to where he was laying. "What! No you are going to rest, you heard the doctor" I say.

"Amelia I'm fine really" he says trying to convince me. I knew my father and how he tortured people. It was so bad some died. So no, nobody could be fine after a week of torture by him.

"Alright let's do it like this" I say moving over to his desk where he keeps his most important work papers. I take them out and take a seat on the chair. "You tell me what to sign and write" I say reading the first name on the paper. "Claus Revine"

"What are you doing" Ezra asks. "Common this man is giving you 14 new teammates, it also says they are very skilled and need no training from you." I keep going. If he wants work done he is going to do it in bed.

"How much does he want?" Ezra says getting used to this. "It says...oh here, 400.000" I say. "You can sign it he will receive his money when the crew is here." He says.

We work for about an hour.
"Alright Tim Levine" I say but this time I get no answer. I look up to see that Ezra is watching me intensely. His eyes scanning my body. "What?" I say blushing. "You look good behind my desk" he says in a low voice making me feel things.

He knows exactly what he's doing looking at me like that. Fuck I love this man.

"Is that so" I say standing up slowly moving towards him. He nods watching me. "Is it just me or is it getting hot in here" I say then taking my shirt off. Teasing him. "Come here" he mumbles then grabs my hand and pulls me on top of him.

He grabs my waist, feeling me. I don't want to touch his body because he is hurt so I grab his face and kiss him. "Tell me if I hurt you" I mumble then kissing him again. We make out for a while. And I am really careful.

"I need you closer" Ezra says out of breath. I smile. "You are hurt I don't want the stitches to open." I say.
"Fuck the stitches" he says and tosses me over so that he is now on top of me, between my legs. I let a moan slip out. We take our clothes off in second. He gets down on me. His tongue between my legs. Hitting every spot making me go crazy. He knows how to do this and god it feels good.

"You taste so fucking good love" he says. Leaving kisses up my stomach until he's back at my lips. "I need you" I say wanting him so much closer to me.

"Turn over" he says and I do. "Grab onto the headboard love" he says as he slowly presses himself inside me. God that feels so good. The headboard hitting the wall as we move. I moan out loud making everyone in the house hear us. Shit we have to be quiet since the whole team is in the house. Ezra growls out of pleasure.

***

"Do you think they heard us" I ask putting clothes on. "Maybe some moans and the headboard slamming the wall" he says smiling. "Omg stop I'm so embarrassed" I say but I know Ezra doesn't care about the others knowing we just had sex.

A knock on the door. Ezra opens the door since I don't have pants on yet. It's Adan. "Are you guys coming down, people are waiting" Adan says. A long pause. "Wait why is there clothes on the floor?"

"Why do you think?" Ezra answers. "Oh...man...you guys are just..." he gives us a disgusted look. "Really...you guys... that's not okey" Adan says stunned. Ezra can't stop but smile and I am just embarrassed. We really couldn't do this another time. Really Amelia.

"We are coming now" I say. "Well thank you" Adan says still disgusted. "Oh grow up man" Ezra says stepping out the room.

"This room even smells bad" Adan says holding his nose. Ezra rolls his eyes while smiling then walks downstairs. We walk down to the meeting room.

Everyone stands up when Ezra walks in the takes their seats when Ezra tells them to. I take a seat I front of Adan. Ezra doesn't know what to say. He's only ever showed emotions to me and thanking others is almost almost impossible. I stand up to help him. "We want to thank every one of you, without you guys we wouldn't have survived. You all are loyal fighters and we can't thank enough for what you all did out there today. Risking your own lives for Ezra just shows how strong and loyal you are." I say as Ezra nods In agreement.

"I can't ever repay what you guys did for me that day" Ezra says. And honestly I think that's the first time everyone in the room has heard him say anything nice. "I will raise all your incomes. See this as a way of me thanking you" Ezra says then the whole table celebrates.

Ezra walks out after a while to get back in bed. I follow him. "That was so sweet of you to do" I say smiling. "That felt..." Ezra pauses. "I know it was hard" I say but he stops me. "Good, it felt good"

And I think maybe, that for the first time in his life he sees a change in himself.

Next chapter is in Ezra's pov and you will get to see why he is like he is:)

Guys this is crazy in just a week we are up at 70k readers! Love you all<3