Chapter 7 - Goodnight

You make your way back to the Co-op. You walk down the street with Shirou quitely following behind you. He's been acting a little strange ever since the Town Hall. Is something bothering him?

You've been looking at him for awhile, but he doesn't seem to notice as he stares down at the gray concrete below his feet as you two walk. Suddenly his head pops up and he quickly reaches a hand out and grabs your shirt stopping you.

You stare at him confused. "Keep your eyes on what's infront of you... You almost just walked into a pole." The wolf speaks up. You turn you're head and low and behold, you were about to walk right into a street lamp.

"O-oh, thanks." You say and laugh a little. Shirou let's out an "hmp" sound and walks ahead of you, taking his usual role as the lead. "Don't expect me to stop you a second time." Shirou mumbles.

You were a little confused. You two eventually make your way home to the complex. You and Shirou enter through the door. It was dark and kind of hard to see. You carefully make your way up the steps with Shirou following closely behind you.

You suddenly feel yourself slip and start to fall backwards. Your fall is soon stopped by Shirou who catches you in his arms. He sighs. "I thought I told you to be more careful." He says. You sigh. "Sorry, Shirou. I'm just tired probably." You apologize.

"It's fine." Shirou says. Shirou picks you up. "I'll just carry you." He says. You two make your way up the steps. He sets you down once you two reach the top. "Well I think I'll be taking my bed back tonight." Shirou says. You two walk towards his room.

He opens the door and you both enter. He walks to his bed and takes off his overcoat setting it aside. You walk to the closet and look back at him. "Good night, Shirou." You say. He looks at you. "Good night, Y/N." He says.

You enter the dark closet soon making your way to the small bed layed out for you. You lay down attempting to get comfy. You look up at the ceiling.

Your head was still filled with thoughts as you start to drift off to sleep.