Chapter 8 A Request

-4 days later-

You feel light from the window shining directly into your face. You slowly open your eyes to the sun shining through your room burning your eyes. You let out a yelp. Using your hands you cover your eyes shielding it from the sun. After you roll out your bed and yawn while stretching. Looking down on the floor, you see a bag sitting on the ground with a sticky note attached to it labeled "For Y/N".  Curious you reach down and pick up the bag. You open it finding neatly folded clothes, a bottle of body wash, and shampoo sitting inside. Checking the tags of the clothing they seem to be in your size. You wonder who they came from. 

Now that you have new clothes, you realize that it's been awhile since you've changed. Reaching into the bag you pick out a t-shirt, underwear, and a pair of pants from the bag and set them on your bed. You also notice a jacket sitting at the bottom of the bag. You take the jacket from the bag and set it on top of the rest of your clothes.

Well, If you're going to change you might as well take a shower too. You grab the body wash and shampoo. You'll probably need a towel too. There's probably one in this closet somewhere. You look around the closet eventually finding a towel. You grab the towel and fold it before setting it on top of the rest of your stuff. You pick up the pile of stuff and make your way to the closest bathroom. 

Realizing you'll need to turn the knob you shift your pile of stuff into one hand and reach for the door knob opening the door. What you didn't expect was to see Shirou standing in the bathroom with only a towel covering his waist while looking into the mirror. He held a pair of scissors in his hand trimming his fur. You panic as Shirou turns towards you noticing your presence. 

"S-sorry I forgot to knock." You say before quickly closing the door. You hear an annoyed sounding sigh coming from the other side of the door. "It's okay. Remember to knock next time. You aren't the only one living here." Shirou says from the other side of the door. 

You put a hand to your face. It felt as if it was on fire from how much you were blushing from embarrassment. He caught you looking at him while he was pretty much almost naked. He must think you're a creep now! You realize how much you were panicking. You take a deep breath calming yourself down. 

You almost forgot that you came here to take a shower. You wait outside the door for Shirou to be done. 3 minutes later you hear the sound of a vacuum coming from the other side of the door. About 2 minutes later Shirou walks out of the bathroom with a mini vacuum cleaner in hand. "It's open now." Shirou says as he walks past. Letting out a sigh, you make your way into the bathroom and set your clothes and towel on the sink counter. You put your body wash and shampoo in the shower before starting the shower. Then you start to undress pulling off your shirt and slipping off your pants and underwear. You leave the dirty clothes on the floor before stepping into the shower.

You decide to shower in your human fur to avoid getting any fur of yours getting stuck in the drain. Grabbing the body wash you pour it into your hand and lather it across your skin and let the water rinse it off. Next your massage shampoo into your hair. After the shampoo washes out you turn off the shower and step out. You grab the towel and start drying yourself off. After you're dry you start dressing. First you slip on a pair of underwear and then put your pants on afterwards. After you put on your shirt and put on you pull the jacket on over it. You pick up your dirty clothes and put them in a hamper basket sitting in the corner of the bathroom.

Now that you're done, you walk out of the bathroom feeling clean. Unsure of what to do now you make your way back to the closet you live in. Eventually you reach Shirou's room and open the door. You see Shirou sitting in a chair in the room. The wolf notices you entering the room.  "Y/N, I was just about to go looking for you. The mayor is done looking at the device that we found. She wanted to see both of us." Shirou says. You were a little confused on why she'd want to see you too. "She wants to see me?" You ask. Shirou nods. "She requested I bring you along." She wants me to go? Well if it's a request from the mayor then it must be important. "Well, I'm already ready to go." You say. The wolf beastman nods and gets up from his seat. "Let's get going then." Shirou says.