And The Void Screams Back

The two walked inside the house, enjoying the sandwiches their caretakers made for them, all while ignoring the panicked yelling of a certain man outside.
______________

Warning: Descriptions of gore, blood and death, Manipulation, Roy
______________

Darkness surrounds Y/N, making the room they are in feel like a void. They are all alone, and they do not like it one bit. They cup their hands to their mouth, calling out for Harry, Robin, Doi, or Paige... they even tried calling for Tony or Colin...

But nobody came.

Nobody answered.

Nobody was there.

Nobody... but him.

Roy.

Roy stepped out of the shadows, startling the child. His eyes stared into the child's soul, and it seemed as though he never blinked. He began to speak, his rough voice echoing through the room.

"Hello, Y/N. We meet again."

"What do you want?"

"What, not even a simple 'thank you'? You children are so ungrateful. I gave you what you wanted, and you didn't even thank me."

Y/N stayed silent, wanting to look anywhere else than at Roy, but there was nothing else to look at in the room... if it could even be called one. There were no visible walls, just a floor that was only visible by what seemed like a spotlight that shined on the two of them. Everywhere else, there was darkness.

Roy scoffed at them.

"Unbelievable."

He stepped closer to the child, to which Y/N looked up at him and began to back away, the light followed their movements like a beacon.

"What, are you scared of me?" Roy taunted.

The child didn't respond, only continuing to step further away from the man, attempting to keep as much distance as possible between the two.

"Fine then, I'll give you something to be scared of!"

The child felt their body freeze up, unable to move at all. Roy grabbed the child by the upper arms, holding them in place.

"Your lessons are overdue. You can't keep running from them forever."

A new spotlight shined down in front of the two. Paige appeared in the light, and the child's hopes soared. Maybe she could get them out of... wherever they are now? Those hopes were cut short as Paige's face shifted to a horrified expression. Y/N watched in horror as Paige was set on fire. Y/N wanted to cry, to scream, to try to save her, but they were held securely in place by Roy, and were unable to move at all.

Soon, there was nothing left of the artist but a mess on the floor.

"Stop trying to struggle." Roy said.

Tears pricked the child's eyes as Roy turned them to face a new place in the room.

Another light, another familiar face. It was Robin. Y/N began to catch onto what Roy was doing, and they tried to scream unsuccessfully. Robin became terrified of something not visible to the child, and then they saw it. Something had grabbed him, and a knife had suddenly cut him down his front, slicing through his sweater and skin. Organs and blood spilled out onto the floor. Robin was screaming, his voice cracking and becoming hoarse, but he didn't stop. Y/N wanted to look away and close their eyes, but Roy made them watch the man slowly grow weaker from blood loss and shock. After what felt like hours, Robin had gone silent. He was finally dropped by what had been holding him up, and he fell to the floor, surrounded by his blood and insides, not moving anymore.