More Incorrect Quotes

Here's some more Incorrect Quotes because I still feel a bit bad that I'm not making the sequel. Enjoy!

___

Tony: Oh, my god. Do you know what this is?
Colin: It's a book. There's a lot of those in here, this is a library.

___

Colin: You're charged with.....breaking into a pet store?
Y/N: I thought the animals might be lonely.

___

Y/N and Doi: *playing video games*
Harry: You guys woke up at 5:30 in the morning just to play games?
Y/N: *silence*
Doi: *silence*
Harry: *finally figuring it out* ... you two never went to sleep, did you?
Y/N and Doi: *in shame* Yeah...

___

Shrignold: Hi-
Harry: Leave before there's a terrible misunderstanding between my foot and your ass.

___

Paige: A butterfly! Hey, little guy, gal or nonbinary pal!
Doi: Can a butterfly be nonbinary?
Paige: I mean, maybe? I don't judge.
Shrignold: *staring dreamily out of the window* Ah, have you ever imagined having butterfly wings? Then-
Harry: Then it would be inconvenient as fuck. Your wings would smack every doorframe and your clothes would have to have holes in the back.
Tony: Also, your wings would be paper thin, so if a six year old aimed a nerf gun at it, it would... yeah...
Colin: *sips coffee* According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a-
Shrignold: No, nononono. You fuckers have already shattered my dream, you don't get the fucking privilege to make that reference.
Y/N: Also, it's about a butterfly, not a bee... why would you make that reference?
Harry: You clearly have not lived with him long enough.

___

Harry: Where are your parents?
Y/N: What are parents?
Harry: That's just about the saddest thing I've ever heard.

___

Tony: Oh, so when crows remember people who wronged them and hold grudges, its "intelligent" and "really cool".
Tony: But when I do it, I'm "petty" and "need to let it go".

___

Paige: *texting in the group chat* I wonder what Apple shots would look like?
Colin: *sends a picture of of a syringe with an apple slice shoddily edited inside*
Harry: *sends a picture of a shot glass with an apple poorly drawn inside*
Tony: *sends picture of person dunking a basketball into a hoop but replaced the basketball with a poorly resized apple*
Paige: I hate all of you.

___

Shrignold: The best part of an Oreo is the cookie part, not the frosting. Deal with it.
Colin: Darkness without light is an abyss. Light without darkness is blinding. You cannot have a coin with one side.
Tony: YO SOCRATES! IT'S A FUCKING COOKIE!

___

Colin: How many vampires do you think have been hit by a car backing up in a parking lot because the driver couldn't see their reflection?
Tony: I've never considered it but you're really shining light on what's probably a very serious issue.

___

Harry: I'm hot, I'm tall, I'm gay, and I'm on my theatre kid arc.

___

Y/N: How do you do that?
Tony: I'm fearless.
Colin: I saw you run from bees yesterday. You flailed around and tripped over a chair. It was both hysterical and sad.
Tony: I'm mostly fearless.