THANK YOU

Well... that's it. Family :D is over. After over five months since it began, it's finally over.

The journey from chapter one to thirteen has been a long one, but a good one, I believe.

I hope everyone has enjoyed reading Family :D as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Now, the question remains... what now?

Well, I plan on publishing the first chapter of an entirely new fic soon. It's called One Day, and it's a FNAF x reader fanfiction (no romance, obviously) so if you like Five Nights At Freddy's, the intro A/N and the first chapter of that should be up sooner or later!

Now, regarding the sequel to this book, I have decided that I likely will not be making a sequel to Family :D for multiple reasons.

One, it's pretty tedious for me to write for one fandom specifically for an extended period of time.
Two, I was really struggling to finish the last three chapters of Family :D because I would constantly get demotivated or I'd just hate whatever I wrote, so it would ultimately be scrapped before completion.
Three, because I have genuinely no idea what would even happen in the sequel.
Four, I was working on the sequel (four interrelated chapters, specifically) and out of nowhere all progress was deleted on all four chapters which really took a toll on my motivation to continue writing it. It sucked even more that each chapter was around 2,000+ words (so about 8,000+ words total) prior to their deletion. I'm still upset about it.

I know that this news is probably extremely disappointing to some of you, and I apologize, but I want to ensure quality work, and I can't ensure that when I'm not enjoying what I'm writing. Again, I apologize, but I hope you can understand from my point of view.

As I said before, a major factor in my decision was the sudden deletion of four chapters I had spent at least two weeks (not consecutively) writing, which caused my motivation to plummet. However! One of the other chapters did not face the same fate, and I am pretty proud of it, so I may include that as a bonus chapter for you all as an apology.

To summarize the bonus chapter, it takes place in the past at a college party, and it tells the story of how Harry and Robin met. What's more, it's based off of one of my favorite songs from a musical! It's also SUPER LONG. I may edit it a bit before posting, but as of posting this note, it is at 2,682 words!

But yeah! This was a fun story to write, and it helped me to make my writing better over time (at least I hope it's better lol)

Thank you, once more, for reading dear readers!

May we meet again in another story.

- nyum_underscore