Classes?

"Slytherin?" James asked curiously as he smiled at the girl, desperate not to scare her.

The girls eyes flittered over to the slytherin table where Regulus Black was being forced to keep his seat by the iron fist that warranted his shoulder; Walbager Black.

"Yeah," she said smirking proudly at the pride of lions in front of her, she was clutching Harry's hand ready to move as she was judged once more.

All the past slytherins eyes were on here, how could she so friendly with the Gryffindors they're trained to hate each other what was it that changed in their years that they couldn't accomplish.

"That's so cool!" Euphimia and Frank spoke in unison the former grabbing onto the girls arm and managing to manoeuvre next to her a wide smile on her face; " I was a slytherin too, Godric I can't wait to see what you do!"

[Later, all of the first years are sorted in their houses, all of the students were talking to each other. McGonagall dings on a cup.]

McGonagall: Your attention, please.

Dumbledore: [rising from his chair] Let the feast...begin.

[From the aerial view of the Great Hall, food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.]

Harry: Wow.

[Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows and digs in. Ron stuffs his face.]

Seamus: I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

[Neville laughs. Harry is sitting next to Percy. He leans over.]

Harry: Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

Percy: Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

"Slimy-slime-face is a professor!" James and Sirius shrieked suddenly sounding a lot like moaning myrtle.

"Unfortunately," Abigail dragged out purposefully all of the future generation laughing at her impression.

Harry: What's he teach?

Percy: Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years.

[Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghost, called Sir Nicolas, pops out.]

Ron: Ahh!

Nick: Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.

[Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along.]

Bloody Baron: Whoo-hoo-hoo!

Girl: Look, it's the Bloody Baron!

Percy: Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?

Nick: Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied. [Begins to leave]

Ron: I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!

Nick: I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind.

Hermione: Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?

"NoooooOoOoo!" The whole of the Gryffindor table shouted out hands in their hair. "I hate it when the first years say that," Remus muttered.

Nick: Like this. [Grabs head and pulls it to the side. His head is hanging on just by a thread.]