Expelled NOT

Harry: [voice filled with relief] I can't believe we made it. Ron, what was that?

Ron: Um— [Before Ron could answer the car began to lose altitude and fall.]

Harry: Why are we going down? [His voice began to raise. The car continued to fall.]

"NOOO I just finished panicking I CANNOT TAKE any more!" Lily exclaimed grasping James's hand in her own. His pupils filed to the size of dimes, the overwhelming colour of hazel swirling in delight, love. A pure emotion, and one James Potter was finally beginning to understand. 

Ron: [Trying to make the car rise back up in the air.] It's not working! Ahhhh!

Harry: [yelling] Ron! Watch out for that tree!

Remus gulped at the sight of the thing, the one thing in the whole castle that could tell his secret. Stupid fucking tree.

Ron: Stop! Stop! Stop! [Trying to command the car while whacking his wand against the wheel. He only stopped when he finally broke his wand.] Huh?!

[Before Ron could react to breaking his wand, the car crashed into the tree that Ryan had previously warned them about. After the crash and the car finally stopped moving, the boys all looked around themselves to make sure that none of them were injured.]

Harry: Ron, I said watch out for the tree, not aim for it.

"God James is showing through at this moment," Remus sighed.

Ron: Ahh-ha-ha! My wand. Look at my wand.[crying at the sight of his wand.]

"God that sounds wrong out of context," Barty grumbled allowing his head to fall to Regulus's shoulder with a small smile, his honorary brother. Regulus pulled his lips together in a small squeeze, he had one very prominent dimple on the left of his face, and a much less noticeable one on his right Sofia spotted with a smile. He could feel her eyes on him so looked over happily winking at her, her face now an exploded tomato as her eyes widened and she looked down.

Harry: Be thankful it's not your neck.

James chuckled at his sons humour and gave him a happy and approving nod.

[Before either of them could say anything else, the tree began to creak and move.]

Harry: What was that?

Ron: What's happening? [shouting as a branch broke through the windshield. The tree that they had landed on came to life and started to attack the car that they were all in.]

Harry: Reverse! Come on! Go! Fast!

"REALLY IS THAT WHAT I WAS MEANT TO DO?" Ron screamed at him sarcastically with an absolutely humongous grin, they'd both used this one interaction, to finish every one of their arguments since second year, it started as an accident, during the end of second year they'd had a slight disagreement over a certain accusation for the heir of Slytherin. Harry's smile broke through his cheeks.

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR EVEN SUGGESTING TO FLY THE DAMN CAR!" Harry shouted back, smiling.

Hermione, Aurora and Abigail all fake-yawned pretending to fall asleep as the boys poured.

People watched they sweet interaction and the weird and wonderful friendship they shared with smiles as they turned back to the movie once the girls had 'woken up.'

[Ron followed his words and reversed the car out of the tree. When it hit the ground the doors of the car opened up and threw the boys out of the car. Once they all got back up to their feet, the car tossed Scabbers, and Hedwig out of the car too. Luckily, their respective owners catching them.]