Home?

[In the hospital wing the next day, Harry is lying in bed with his arm bandaged. He awakens, puts on his glasses, and sits up. There are cards and candy all over. Abigail's on the bed to the left of him, and Aurora to the right. His sister turns over from her side smiling softly at him as his eyes flicker back. Dumbledore approaches him.]

"You're all okay," Lily breaths out with a soft smile her grip on the twins loosening ever so slightly as the memories continued to flash in front of them. "You children are going to give me grey hairs," she muttered shaking her head downward not noticing the look those of the future sent to each other, of of two calmest years and this was the reaction.

Dumbledore: Good afternoon, Harry. Ah. Tokens from your admirers?

Harry: Admirers?

"Just like your pathetic father," Snape snapped towards the two Potter's the incidents of his help almost immediately forgotten."Snape'ssss JELLLY," Barty whisper-sang over to Regulus forgetting about the girl sat to the left of his friend, she smiled softly and giggled whispering over to Barty, leaning behind Regulus. "He just mad James' gushy bussy got more gorilla grip than his." Both boy's exploded into side-numbing fits of laughter that echoed around the hall and caused many ridiculous looks to be inflicted upon them.

Harry's eyes met hers in a sly, thin-eyed look and she met them with a soft, warm glow from her own eyes that endured a familiar homely, swirl of love to erupt from within him, she continued to laugh his face now cast down smiling. Young love was an unpredictable thing, it had unavoidable moments of doubt and insecurity layered with issues of stress school and family but if the cards were played right all could end with a single smile. Harry and Abigail were shown a perfect Royal Flush against them but they moved forwards becoming their own rulers, Kings and Queens. A Royal Flush couldn't defeat them.

Nothing could.

Dumbledore: What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows.

"No such thing as a secret at Hogwarts," A happy second year muttered her head rested on her cheek. The four marauders, Tom and the Golden Five smiled.

They all once shared one of the rarest things at Hogwarts, a true secret, their smiles a wide and worried, fulfilling and frail as they glanced at each other once over knowing if this got out that was it. Each of them holding their own truths quite with one another only.

So encased in their own mental prisons of secrecy, they failed to notice their children's look of understanding, and tiredness, of the now deteriorated closure of their own mental prisons which were soon to be displayed for all to see.

Dumbledore: [They both smile.] Ah, I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs.

Harry: Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Abigail and Hermione?

"Always worried about others," Dorcas muttered glancing over at James and Lily whose soft smiles gracing their features as he watched his children on screen.

Dumbledore: Fine. They're all just fine.

Harry: But, what happened to the Stone?

Dumbledore: Relax, dear boy. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around.

Aurora: But Flamel, he'll die, won't he?

Dumbledore: [sits on the bed.] He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die.

Euphemia's heart clenched and she grabbed her husband's hand for her forever form of comfort, her best-friend was lost years ago due to her father's selfishness and now he sacrificed his life's work for Dumbledore's work, it didn't make sense, he'd done something, and she needed to know what.