Shit Summer No.1

[In the clouds during sunset, we see the Warner Bros. Pictures shield moving towards the screen and rotates out of the shot. Then, the film's title in golden letters slowly zooms through the camera afterwards; it is a quiet summer evening in Surrey. In the twins bedroom looking at the picture book that Rubeus Hagrid gave them at the end of his first year at Hogwarts; Harry looks at the picture of the two of them as a baby with his parents, then turns the page to look at a picture of both of them with their closest friends, and ;he then hears his owl Hedwig chirping and hooting in her cage.]

"At least you're not in a cupboard anymore," James muttered pulling his two children towards him as his cheeks squished against their heads, and Lily smiled softly at the three that made up her family.

Harry: I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. [Hedwig nibbles at her lock, squawking loudly] Besides, if Uncle Vernon--

Vernon: [angrily from downstairs] Potter!

Harry: [glances downstairs then looks at Hedwig before closing his book and going downstairs] Now you've done it.

Aurora: And people think I'm the insane twin, talking to your pet is the first sign of madness Har

Harry: Whatever Rora I've heard you talking to your books before

"We all do it sometimes Aurora it's okay," Sophia Widow muttered from where she was sat, slowly moving closer and closer to Regulus. Barty smirked and moved Regulus over a couple seats desperate to get the two together, see them talk softly to one another was one thing but he needed to know their story ended happily.

If he couldn't have a happy ending because of the mark dawning his left arm maybe his brother could, he could still escape, have a life, and even a family.

[In the kitchen, Petunia is working on a cake as the twins enter.]

Petunia: They're in there, Vernon.

[They enter the living room, where Uncle Vernon is getting Dudley dressed up.]

"Oh my god he looks like the orange exploded sugar plum fairy," Daphne muttered to herself, Abigail struggled to keep her laugh in as her friend continued to slyly comment on the boy's atrocious outfit.

Vernon: I'm warning you. If you can't learn to control that bloody bird, it'll have to go.

Harry: But she's bored. If I could only let her out for... an hour or two.

Vernon: [chuckles] So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir.

Harry&Aurora: But we haven't had any messages from any of our friends. Not one. All summer.

"I'm sorry what!" Lily exclaimed, Sirius by her side screaming in synchronisation as they turned to the group from the future all of which stared back at the two with blank faces. Lily's expression transformed incredibly slowly, the anger seething between her eyebrows and liquid fury filling her surface as she gently approached the group with their expressions stoic and unmoving.

"Care to explain." She asked plainly.

Abigail stared back, a small smirk embedded in her cheek, their faces were invisible to other and Abigail slowly made a gentle gesture with her hand and Lily nodded, they both smiled and Lily occupied the seat next to her the two chattering at the screen commenting on each and every tiny portion visible.

James jaw smacked to the floor in shock the tiny gesture of friendship he'd been trying to gain for years, she'd done this in seconds.

Dudley: Who would want to be friends with you freaks? [bumps Harry harshly]