The Mirror

[Harry, Abigail, Aurora, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

"Because he hates me," James mumbled glaring at the greasy-haired boy, Snape glared back snakes swirling through his eyes, Snape scoffs and Lily mumbles under her breath about immature boys once again, for a moment the Great Hall felt as though the movies had never appeared and each step of progress had disappeared.

Abigail nudged Harry's shoulder Hermine then doing the same, tell them to stop, written all over their faces, Harry sighed and mouthed out 'words' like a goldfish before turning to his dad.

"Umm please don't necessarily forgive each other for whatever has happened over the years, but let's just leave movie Snape be for now and well you'll see why as time continues." James softly nodded as his words, there's nothing a Potter trusted more than family. 

Harry: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid: [turns to them, suspiciously] Who told you 'bout Fluffy?

Ron: Fluffy?

Abigail: FLUFFY!

Tonks giggled in excitement as Charlie just stared at Hagrid on the screen in wonder, magical creatures were all he could think of.

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the...

Harry: Yes?

Hagrid: Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

"NEVER pique a Potter's curiosity." Marlene and Euphemia said in unison then turning to nod at each other.

Harry: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

Harry: Exactly.

Abigail: [mumbling] But doesn't the same apply for counter curses I mean we don't know that it's definitely Snape that fire could've stopped anyone in those bleachers [her eyes caught Hermione's and hermione nodded softly before her mouth pulled to the side in a soft scowl, truly in her mind believing it was Snape.]

"Well done Ms Abigail, good spot and I trust all of you will take the example of knowing to stick up for your ouse at all times, a house is like a family," Professor McGonagall lectured, Harry nudged her in the shoulder as the girl was softly blushing.

Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

Harry: [Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?

Flemont's eyes widened and then he smirked slightly before nodding, only two people noticed this carefree expression; Mad-eye Moody and Regulus Black, both of whom just realized Flemont knew what they were looking for.