Through the Trapdoor

Hermione: [she, Harry, Aurora Abigail and Ron are meeting in the Gryffindor's common room, Abigail's eyes were trailing the walls searching for some books but unable to find a thing, similar thoughts were running through Aurora's mind but both chose not to voice them and instead turned back to he conversation.] You mean You-Know-Who's out there, right now, in the forest?

Abigail: But he's weak, desperate and hopeless there isn't a way he could remain within his old form there must be something else helping him but what I mean he's living off the unicorns.

Many nodded at the girls wisdom but some began to think hopelessly about what form Voldermort may've taken and it was possible a handful of first-years were taking this on alone.

Harry: Don't you see? We had it wrong! Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself; he wants the Stone for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll... he'll come back.

Ron: But, if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to... kill you guys, do you?

Harry: I think if he'd had the chance, he might've tried to kill me tonight, and Aurora I don't know but I won't let him I won't

[Aurora grasped her brothers hand and smiled softly up at him from her seat on the floor where he was on the couch next to Abigail who was frantically writing in a small notebook from her pocket, she looked at the girls eyes who, flicking across her own notes.]

"My brothers not like that," mumbled a pouty third year who narrowed her eyes at a sixth year boy, Ravenclaw quidditch captain who looked awfully like her, James and many marauders smiled at the young girl; Annie Wood, the Gryffindor current quidditch star, recognised greatly by both those of the past and future.

Harry and Aurora smiled at each other at the same time as Daphne and Draco who'd grown to be siblings through their times dabbling through Voldermorts endeavours. All the sibling seemed to rekindle in seconds the Black siblings all left lonely, staring at those they missed most, and some leaning on others for help.

Ron: [gulps] And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final.

Sirius snickered slightly but many kept their expressions serious from just a moment before.

Hermione: Hang on a minute. [ The four of them glance at her] We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore's around, Harry, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore's around, you can't be touched. [gives him a reassuring smile; he nods as Abigail and Aurora's eyes meet and they narrow them softly before Aurora gave in nodding softly and Abigail pulled her lip into her teeth, face unwavering.]

The future generation all scoffed, some rolling their eyes as they pitied their younger selfs for believing in such unfair gaslighting and belittling.

Dumbledore smiled only to be meant with glares and no changes to his silencing spell.

[Later all the students are rushing out as they finish their exams.]

Hermione: I'd always heard Hogwart's end-of-year exams were frightful, but I've found they're rather enjoyable.

Ron: Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry? [ We see Harry and Aurora walking next to the other three Harry rubbing at his forehead and Aurora the nape of her neck both right where their scars are.]

Harry: My scar. It keeps burning.

Aurora: Mine too especially when the doors opened by accident near the end of the DADA exam