Quidditch and the 3rd floor

Seamus: Eye of rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water, into rum. [Looks in cup and shakes head.] Eye of rabbit, harp string hum...

Harry: What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?

Luna's eyes narrowed at the screen as she looked at Harry concerned "You were very think until about fourth or fifth yeah huh." She said. A statement not a question.

Abigail smirked whispering softly to Ginny "Well she's not wrong." The girls chuckled quietly as Harry pouted and kept picking at Abby to stop many in the hall being reminded of another friendship.

Ron: Turn it into rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before-

[Ron was cut off when a mighty flash occurs. We now see that the cup has exploded and Seamus is left charred. Several students laugh at this as Hermione fans away the smoke with her hand and Abigail frowns softly. Suddenly, a flock of owls start coming into the hall from the rafters above.]

Ron: Ah. Mail's here!

[The owls soar by, dropping parcels to students. Harry and Aurora get nothing. Harry and Aurora clutch hands under the table. Harry sees the newspaper Ron has put down.]

Many people smile sadly at the twins not saying anything, their looks said enough. Both Black brothers hung their head in slight shame they didn't know it wasn't normal to not have mail, then again it wasn't normal to be cared for by people who don't love you.

Harry: Can I borrow this? [Ron nods] Thanks.

[Neville is unwrapping a gift. It is a clear glass ball with a gold banner around it.]

Dean: Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall!

Aurora: I've read about those in the common rooms. When the smoke turns red, [the smoke turns red] it means you've forgotten something.

Neville: The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten.

Abigail: [softly] Your robes Nev.

Harry: Hey, guys, somebody broke into Gringotts, listen. [he reads the article] Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied earlier that same day. That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid went to.

"I thought breaking into gringots was meant to be impossible," Arthur whispered to himself a sinking feeling taking over as this fact embedded itself to each persons brain.

Abigail: [hissing to Harry slightly] And said not to tell anyone about.

[His face burns red but everyone continues on with their day as the camera zooms into the paper]

[That afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.]

( sorry no 'rora 😭 ravenclaws aren't here )

Hooch: Good afternoon, class

The hall was silent for just a second as everyone held their breath just waiting for the bomb to settle in and start fizzling so it could explode.

Class: Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.

Then it did.

"QUIDDITCH!?!" James and Sirius screamed together skipping around like girls in a school-yard. Two brothers rejoicing over a shared crazy, chaotic and stupid interest. Regulus watched with jealousy green coursing through his eyes and veins, green pain.