Lavender Haze

[Neville and Harry were busy having lunch whilst they watched Ron wrap cello-tape around his wand.]

Ron: Say it, I'm doomed.

Harry: You're doomed.

"Why not get a new wand?" Pandora asked cautiously.

Ron chuckled remembering what had happened that year, "Well at the time, we didn't have the money and my Mother only tended to buy us something new if we'd achieved something rather than whether or not we needed it and however messed up that ideology may be  having a wand that perhaps didn't work perfectly definitely showed to be helpful later on." Hermione grinned at her husband, increasingly proud of the father he'd become, after feeling neglect throughout his life Ronald Weasley had built himself up from scraps after the war. He became the most amazing father to Hugo and she couldn't wait for the news of her little Rose, nestling in her stomach.

[Before either of the girls beside them could say something sarcastic that would have just made Ron feel worse, a bright light flashed before their eyes startling them.]

Colin: Hi, Harry! [a small blonde boy holding a camera said. He lifted his camera and took another photograph.] I'm Colin Creevy! I'm in Gryffindor, too!

Harry: Oh hi, Colin. [still slightly startled.] Nice to meet you.

Abigail: That's a lot of happy in one little boy. [mumbling as she sat down beside Hermione, almost banging her head against the table due to the headache endured by the Mandrakes, only to be stopped by Harry's hand and a smile. Before anything else could happen or be said a loud screech echoed through the hall. Everyone turned to see a rather old looking owl soaring through the air and descending towards them.]

Harry looked over to her, she was currently sat between Regulus and Sophia, grinning. He was ecstatic to see her face illuminate the way it always did, there had been a point in time in which he was certain he'd never see that smile again on both sides of death he'd faced, in which he thought he'd lose her because of deaths clutches clawing at them both. Smiles on both their faces, his and her own all he could possibly think about looking at that smile was how he could possibly love something more.

He knew what those lips did and how they scattered over his body.

He knew of the smile she'd worn when it was fake, and he promised himself not to let that happen again, she would smile and he would be the cause, she didn't know yet but that individual thought was the outline of his vows which would be presented to her smiling face at the alter, in a little less that five months. 

Dean Thomas: Ron? Is that your owl?

[Instead of landing on their table, the owl kept flying straight for their table until he crashed into the plates and bowls sending food flying all around them.]

Ron: Bloody bird's a menace. [Taking the letter of the owls' claws Ron's expression changed from embarrassment to horror.] Oh, no!

Many winced and held their breath when viewing the red envelope.

"What's that?" A curious second-year asked, pointing quite rudely at the screen. Smiling, James looked backwards being well acquainted with the small ruby envelope in Ron's grasp. "That is a howler, you can record a voice-message into it and it will shout it outwards to the person the envelope is addressed."

Seamus: Look, everyone! Weasley's got himself a Howler!

Neville: Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible.