002: Project.

Johnny kept on teasing Haechan during their class

Johnny kept on teasing Haechan during their class. The dark haired boy scoffed and proceeded to lean back on his chair, pretending to listen to the professor.

"Now, we'll get you guys paired up for the project."

The two best friends fist bumped, being comfortable doing a project together for the nth time like they always did.

"But!" the professor made a dramatic pause. "We'll do it differently this time."

The boys and other students looked at each other in confusion, small talks started so the professor had to shush everyone.

"There's ten seats per row, starting from the edge," he pointed to the left side "the person next to you is your partner, and so on."

Everyone tried to see who they'll end up working on a project with and some were happy, some the opposite.

Hyesang counted the students in their row. "You have got to be kidding." she hit her forehead once she realized she'd have to be paired up with the one she wanted to avoid the most.

The said boy clenched his teeth and leaned his head back.

"I'm sorry dude." Johnny chuckled, enjoying his best friend getting more and more annoyed.

"How great."

"I don't want to be your partner either." Hyesang scoffed at Haechan's remark.

"That'll be so much fun." Haechan mocked the girl and they both leaned back on their chairs, scoffing. The thought of working together was making them both sick.

"Since we have the pairs set up, here are the topics you can choose from."

"Excuse me," the professor turned back around before she could write on the blackboard. "Can we switch partners?" Hyesang gave Haechan an annoyed look and he rolled his eyes, not wanting to waste more of his energy for another argument that would lead to nowhere.

"No, you can't. If I let you do that then the others will want to do it too and that's not what this is about."

Hyesang sighed and Haechan gritten his teeth. None of them believed that that was actually happening and they were forced to be in each other's company.

The class was over and the students were leaving the classroom. Haechan suddenly turned to the girl he disliked so much. "You can choose the topic." he stood up and was ready to leave with Johnny.

Hyesang chuckled. "Why would I do that?"

Haechan took a deep breath before he turned around towards her. "Is that a problem?"

"I won't do the whole project by myself. We'll choose together."

"Honestly, how do you even expect us to work together?"