015: Generosity.

Hyesang and Jaemin texted each other a lot the next few weeks

Hyesang and Jaemin texted each other a lot the next few weeks. They've become closer and knew a lot about each other already so she was intrigued by him and developed an even bigger crush, though she didn't put a label on it and didn't expect much since they lived in different cities.

Haechan and Hyesang met up few times to work on their project and managed to finish it. They hang out more often outside of that too, along with Johnny, Taeyong and Dayeon. Who would've thought that two enemies would become close friends so quickly once they actually decided to forget about their unreasonable hatred and open up to each other? Everyone except those two.

Haechan and Jaaemin didn't talk after that day. They felt too much pressure and tension between them so they realized it'd be best to stay out of each other's way for awhile.

The five of them sat in the cafeteria during their break in between classes. They somehow created a group that everyone was surprised to see together but no one cared that much.

"I heard Jaemin is coming to visit in few days." Johnny wiggled his eyebrows and everyone looked at Hyesang.

She blushed a little. "Why are you all looking at me?" she took a bite of her snack.

"He's not coming to see me nor Haechan." the oldest kept teasing.

The girl rolled her eyes when everyone, except Haechan, teased her along with Johnny. "Fine, he's coming to see me, happy?"

Haechan faked a smile and took a sip of an energy drink. Him and Johnny shared a look and Haechan just shrugged, tired of his own feelings.

Dayeon went crazy that she started squeaking. She really loved the idea of Hyesang and Jaemin together so she encouraged the girl a lot.

It was the day of Jaemin's visit. Hyesang was nervous but relaxed at the same time. They were supposed to just hang out around the campus and get something to eat so she tried to act neutral about the whole thing. She got ready - she tried to not overdo it, but with the fashionista that she was, every outfit looked extremely well thought through - and waited for Jaemin to come knocking on her door.