021: EPILOGUE

Haechan couldn't take his eyes off Hyesang who was giving a final, motivational speech during their graduation

Haechan couldn't take his eyes off Hyesang who was giving a final, motivational speech during their graduation. It's been two years since the two grew closer and became a couple after foolishly disliking each other for no good reason before.

Johnny smiled as he glanced at Haechan, smiling proudly at his girlfriend giving a good speech, without stuttering like she used to during public appearances like that one. Dayeon squeezed the tall boy's hand, earning his attention as she also smiled at her best friend on the podium.

When Hyesang finished talking, everyone clapped meanwhile Haechan whistled as loud as he could to show an even bigger support for his love interest.

The girl's cheeks painted with a slight blush as she walked back to her seat next to her boyfriend and she covered them with both hands. Haechan spread his arms and pulled her in for a hug, saying how well she did and how he could tell everyone took her words to their hearts.

It was finally the time to take their hats off and throw them in the air. As soon as they did so, they immediately felt the freedom that came along with the graduation. No more grades, no more projects, no more annoying professors that always expected the impossible.

But they made it. They were finally free with a degree to their name.
Hyesang glanced at Haechan who kept looking around with a smile as everyone cheered and looked the happiest he's ever seen people be. When his eyes finally fell on his girlfriend's, he smiled ever bigger. He placed his hands on both her cheeks, pulling her face closer to his so their lips could meet for a sweet kiss.

"I'm so proud of you." He said once they pulled away.

Hyesang wrapped her arms around the boy's back, looking up at him with the fondest eyes. "I'm proud of you too. We really made it."

He hummed, nodding, as he put a strand of hair behind her ear.
Johnny suddenly wrapped his arm around Haechan's shoulder, shaking him excitedly as they were now the ones that wanted to share a little celebration moment. Hyesang laughed and let go of her boyfriend to pull Dayeon closer to hug her instead.

The day was going to be one with the biggest amount of parties going around the city as everyone wanted to celebrate. The two couples had no other plan than doing that as well too.

After getting back to their dorms and changing into the sexiest outfits they could find in their closets, they met once again to get to the airbnb they rented out especially for that occasion. It was a little expensive, but it was worth it.

As soon as they got to one of the top floors of the building, their mouths fell agape at the incredible designs inside the apartment as well as the beautiful views outside the windows. When Johnny noticed there was a huge balcony too, he even jumped up and down like a little kid out of excitement.