012: After Party.

"What do you guys say we move the party to our dorm?" Johnny suggested and everyone's eyes lit up since none of them wanted the party to end

Haechan, Hyesang, Johnny, Jaemin, Jeno, Mark and Taeyong went to the owner of the idea's room. Dayeon, Hyesang's roommate decided to join as well since she watched movies all night because she didn't like frat parties at all though she didn't mind a small meet up in the room.

"There's too many of us." Jeno laughed as they all sat on both beds and on the floor.

"We'll have to manage." Johnny sat next to Dayeon on the floor.

Jeno, Mark and Taeyong sat on Johnny's bed meanwhile Hyesang sat next to Jaemin who was next to Haechan.

Haechan felt his uneasiness the whole time. He did have a lot of fun at the party but couldn't help watching Hyesang and Jaemin have a blast together. Johnny saw his uncomfortable face expression and sent him reassuring glances every now and then.

"Let's play drinking UNO!" Johnny blurred out.

"How do we do that?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know, let's figure it out as we play." Everyone laughed but agreed.

Everybody was either tipsy or drunk, depending on their alcohol tolerance. Taeyong's eyes were so small and hazy that it was a mystery how he even saw anything at that point. Mark and Jeno were tipsy but acted almost as if they had nothing to drink so they casually sipped on their beers. Johnny's tolerance was high so he was the most sober one there, he just giggled a lot. Jaemin was a lightweight so he smiled from ear to ear and giggled at anything all the time - when he was drunk he was very affectionate so he kept having some type of physical contact with Hyesang like patting her, getting close to her face as he laughed hard at something, squeezing her hand for the same reason or just to be flirty. Hyesang was inbetween a lightweight and high tolerance, she could drink a lot and be drunk but still somewhat responsible and taking care of others if it was needed. She did get wild though too if you think about that one night with Haechan at the bar. Haechan's alcohol tolerance was high though his cheeks and ears did get red and that's how people could tell he had drank enough to be in a good state of drunkenness. He also loved physical affection but he couldn't really act on that in that situation. Dayeon was completely sober and just started drinking so she had everyone under her control.

The group played drinking UNO and made up the rules as they went. Haechan, Jaemin and Hyesang just watched and laughed at the craziness of the game when Jaemin suddenly put his hand on the girl's leg as they talked and giggled. Haechan noticed the move and felt himself getting hot. He clenched his teeth and suddenly got up. He went to grab a beer and sat back down, but this time next to Hyesang so she was now inbetween the two boys. Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows at him and his drunk mind began to be suspicious. Is he jealous? he thought.

Hyesang smiled to Haechan as he sat down and clinked their beers. After awhile he felt like having a smoke. "I'm going to smoke, is anyone coming with?"

"Me!" Hyesang shouted and raised her hand. "Are you coming?" she asked Jaemin who shook his head.

Haechan rolled his eyes when he turned around so nobody could see. Johnny observed the whole situation like the observant he naturally was. He glanced at Jaemin who stared at the door suspiciously when the two left and bit his bottom lip and took a sip of his beer. Johnny stood up and sat down next to the boy. "Are you having fun?"

Jaemin wrapped his arms around him and hugged him, nodding.

"You like Hyesang, huh?"

Jaemin nodded again with a smile on his face. "She's really cool. And pretty." he giggled which made Johnny laugh at his cute, drunk friend. "In fact, I think I'll go have a smoke too." he got up, wobbling on his feet.

"You don't smoke."

Jaemin shrugged and left the room, sending Johnny a wink.

the love triangle is love triangling 😂