011: Uneasy.

"Excuse me

"Excuse me." Johnny said to Jeno and Mark as he walked over to Haechan who was pouring himself another glass of ponch. "Will you smarten up already?"

"What are you talking about now?"

"It couldn't be more obvious that you like her. Will you really let Jaemin take her away from you?"

"I don't like her, will you quit with that? And Jaemin can do whatever he wants. So does Hyesang."

Johnny sighed. "Fine. Just remember what I said when you come crying to me later." he patted his back.

Haechan looked at his best friend with an unreadable expression. He sighed and turned back around as his eyes locked on Jaemin and Hyesang sitting on one of the couches, laughing. It looked like they were getting along pretty well and it's only been half an hour since they met. He sipped his drink as he continued to watch them.

"Hey Haechan, do you want to dance?" a girl came grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the dance floor.

"No, go away."

She wouldn't take no for an answer and kept on pulling his hand which annoyed him even more. "I said, go away." the girl looked at him angrily and threw her drink at his face.

Few people saw that and chuckled but went back to minding their business right away. A quick laugh and back to whatever or whoever they were doing.

Haechan let out a deep breath, trying to calm down his anger. He put his drink down and sprinted towards the main door.

Hyesang noticed a soaked and angry Haechan leaving the house. She furrowed her eyebrows and had herself excused. Jaemin nodded and walked over to the guys, having no clue was was going on since he was so busy with the newly met girl. "Where's Haechan?"

"He ran out."

Jaemin turned towards the front door. "Really?"

"What's wrong with him today?" Mark asked.

"It's a long story, don't even ask." the oldest sipped his drink.

Jaemin looked in the direction of the door once again, realizing that Hyesang ran out of there too. He was curious if she went there after Haechan - for whatever reason - or if it's two different situations and just a coincidence.

"Haechan?" Hyesang yelled after him.

The boy didn't even have to turn around to know who's voice it was. "Go back to the party." he yelled back.

Hyesang struggled to run in her heels but she still did so, almost tripping and yelling out of pain when her ankle slightly twisted. Haechan heard it all and turned around immediately. He was now the one who ran over to her. "I told you to go back to the party." he grabbed her by her arms and looked down at her leg. "You ok?"

"I'm fine. Are you?" she pointed at his wet t-shirt.

"Yeah, it's nothing."

"Then where are you going? The party's fun."

"I just needed a breather."

Hyesang stared into his eyes, trying to figure out what he was actually feeling. "Do you want company?"

Haechan shook his head. "No, it's fine. Go back to the party, Jaemin's probably waiting for you." he said calmly, his voice being back to sweet unlike earlier.

"The guys are probably waiting for you too, skater boy."

Haechan looked at her confused as she smirked. "Jaemin told you the story?" he chuckled.

She nodded and laughed.

"I'm going to kill him."

"Please don't, he's cute."

Haechan smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, he is. So you like him?"

Hyesang scoffed. "I just met him." she grabbed Haechan's hand and pulled him behind her. "But he's nice and funny! Now come on, go have fun with your friends."

The two got back into the house and walked towards the guys. "I got him back for you." Hyesang pointed to Haechan.

"Is she the best or what?" Johnny high fived the girl and she had the biggest smile on her face. It felt like she was becoming a part of the group and she liked the thought of that.

Jaemin stared at her with loving eyes, almost as if he fell in love at first sight. Haechan noticed his heart eyes towards his project partner and it made him feel uneasy.

"Ok guys, have fun. I'll go and look for Taeyong. This dude always shakes his ass all over the place."

"I'll catch you later, yeah?" Jaemin put his hand on her waist gently.

"Sure!" Hyesang put her hand on Jaemin's back and smiled as she walked away.

Haechan sighed and tried his best to get into the conversation the guys were having and most importantly, to have fun. Though the task was harder that it seemed

 Though the task was harder that it seemed

love triangle? 👀

i'm honestly a sucker for love triangles just bare with me 😭