018: A Nobody.

The news about Haechan and Hyesang becoming a couple spread around the campus pretty quickly

The news about Haechan and Hyesang becoming a couple spread around the campus pretty quickly. Some people cared, some didn't. One person specifically didn't like that idea at all and couldn't seem to accept it.

Loud knocking spread over the hallways of the dorm. Hyesang and Dayeon looked at each other confused as they both walked over to see who it was. Hyesang rolled her eyes and immediately tried to close the door when a hand stopped it.

"Get the hell out of here, Jaehyun." Dayeon yelled from behind her roommate.

"This doesn't concern you, Dayeon. We need to talk, Hyesang."

"No, we don't."

"How could you do this to me?"

Hyesang scoffed and widened her eyes that suddenly filled with anger. "Excuse me?"

Jaehyun sighed. "Look, I know I messed up. I know that and I apologized. It'll never happen again. You can't give up on us and just move on so quickly."

The girl started laughing hysterically at his arrogance. "You have got to be kidding me. I moved on long time ago and so should you. I can't deal with your bullshit anymore and you're getting way out of hand."

Jaehyun slammed the door with his palm as he looked around the hallways, realizing he made a loud noise. "I can't give up on you."

"Well, that's not my concern." she tried to close the door again but Jaehyun stepped his foot in between the empty space. "Take your foot or i'll break it."

As Jaehyun opened his mouth to say yet another nonsense, a voice from the hallway made his lips purse back together.

"What the fuck are you doing again?"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and scoffed at the sight of Haechan, his ex girlfriend's new boyfriend. Johnny walked by his side as the two moved closer to the girls' room.

"This is not your business."

"The hell it is." Haechan pushed Jaehyun, freeing the space between the door and it's frame. He glanced at his girlfriend and Dayeon peaking through. "Are you ok, baby?"

Hyesang nodded and opened the door wider since she felt safe now that Haechan and Johnny were right there.

"Baby?" Jaehyun mocked.

"How many times am I supposed to tell you to leave her the fuck alone?" Haechan walked closer towards the guy who stood still, acting cocky and smirking. "Do you want me to wipe that smirk off your face again?" he nudged his jaw with his fist slightly.

Johnny walked towards the two and put his hand on the wall that was behind Jaehyun so he was kind of trapped in between the two guys as his eyes moved from one to another.

"I won't give up on her."

Haechan scoffed. "She gave up on you long time ago. You really thought a smart girl like her will take back a cheater like you? A nobody like you?"

Dayeon nudged Hyesang and smirked to the girl who smiled from ear to ear at her boyfriend's words.

"It was a mistake I'd never make again. I don't understand how she can lower her standards to someone like you." he poked Haechan's chest with his index finger.

Hyesang has had enough.

She walked over to the guys, pushing through Haechan and Johnny. Jaehyun looked at her with hope in his eyes but it disappeared as soon as the girl pushed him and his back hit the wall behind him. "Leave me the fuck alone, you piece of shit!" she slapped his cheek with all force she had in her. Her ex looked at her surprised, holding his cheek. "I don't love you anymore, I don't give a shit about you in any way anymore, I'm happier without you and I love him." she pointed to Haechan. "He's the one who gets to call me baby now, so you better never do that again or I'll saw your ugly mouth myself."

Johnny widened his eyes at Haechan, the two boys and Dayeon in the back were shocked to see this side of Hyesang.

Jaehyun gulped and fixed his posture. "Fine. Fuck you all." he pushed through the three and left the scene.

The girl let out a deep breath as she clenched her fists. Her face was red from anger when she turned around and the others could see her.

Johnny read the situation and before he left with Dayeon, he patted Hyesang's head "you're a badass."

She gave him a small smile as she leaned back against the wall. Her hands went over her face and she yelled out.

Haechan immediately pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly, one of his hands rubbed her back up and down in a calming way. Hyesang grabbed onto his sweatshirt and squeezed the fabric in her hands as tears of anger fell down her cheeks and onto his clothing. She calmed down after a minute, her boyfriend's embrace helped her feel better. "I'm sorry." she mumbled.

Haechan put his hands on her cheeks, cupping her face. He looked her straight in the eye "don't, it was long overdue. You did amazing." he kissed her cheeks that were wet from her tears.

Hyesang chuckled and wiped her face. She shook her whole body as she wanted to get rid of the anger completely and smiled to her boyfriend. "Let's get Johnny and Dayeon and get something to eat." she grabbed his hand and led him towards their room.

it was long overdue, hyesang did amazing 😩 also haechan standing up for her MAN that's so attractive