006: Sweatshirt.

Hyesang spent her whole weekend in the dorm room, watching shows on netflix and stuffing her face with food

Hyesang spent her whole weekend in the dorm room, watching shows on netflix and stuffing her face with food. Taeyong joined her few times and the two were being lazy besties together. Dayeon had left to visit her sister which meant the whole room was all for Hyesang once again.

Haechan and Johnny went to Jeju Island for a quick trip. Haechan and Hyesang texted few times about their project - that would probably never be done, knowing the two - and only about that assignment, nothing more.

Hyesang sighed as she got ready for first class of the week. It was a class she had together with the boy she hated, or at least claimed she did. Who would believe that statement after what happened between them that one night?

"Don't tell me you're wearing his sweatshirt?" Taeyong pointed at Hyesang.

"Why not? He gave it to me and I like it. I don't care that it's his." her and Taeyong were walking towards the classroom when she felt someone pull her by the said piece of clothing.

She sighed at the sight of her ex boyfriend, Jaehyun.

"Hey."

"I don't have time for this, I have class-"

"I won't take long." he took a deep breath as he wanted to say something when he noticed what she was wearing.

He smiled when he realized that maybe he still had a chance after all because why else would she still wear his clothes if it wasn't for her missing him? "Nice sweatshirt."

He was handsome, he caught everyone's attention and girls just waited for him and Hyesang to break up to shoot their shot. A lot of them immediately rushed after him when the news spread, but apparently, Jaehyun blew them all off. Something that was hard for Hyesang to believe, considering the reason of their breakup.

"What do you want, Jaehyun?" she rolled her eyes.

He scoffed. "Why are you rolling your eyes at me, I just want to talk."

"Well, I have nothing else to say to you. Go fuck that other girl again."

Everyone's eyes turned to the two as they gasped while watched the whole scene, waiting excitedly for more details.

Jaehyun looked around, noticing everyones eyes on them. Hyesang looked straight at her ex, boring her eyes at him with pure anger written all over her face.

"Hey, look." Johnny pointed to the two when him and Haechan walked towards the classroom.

The younger watched the situation closely as they walked up to the crowd that was near the drama. He watched as Jaehyun's anger started showing by him smirking and walking in place.

"Do you have to do this in public?" Jaehyun whispered to his ex.

"Why not? I have nothing to hide. You're the one who cheated."

Everyone gasped. It seemed like they had no idea about the real reason of their breakup and it seemed like Jaehyun wanted to keep it that way until Hyesang ruined his perfect plan.

"Let's talk in private." he grabbed her hand.

Hyesang tore her hand out of Jaehyun's grip while looking at him intensely.

The annoyed ex boyfriend grabbed her arm once again and tried to pull her behind him. "Don't make a scene."

"You're making a scene!"

Suddenly Jaehyun's hand was met with someone's strong grip. He looked to the side and saw Haechan which was a surprise.

"Let go of her."

Jaehyun scoffed and stepped back, looking at the younger standing next to Hyesang. He pointed at the two "you two?" and chuckled.

Hyesang glanced at the boy who claimed to hate her guts surprised and confused. Why would he out of all people try to help me?

"Just leave her alone, dude." Haechan stood by her side.

Jonny suddenly walked over to the three and put his hand on Jaehyun's shoulder. "Just get out of here, hm?"

Jaehyun looked at the three one by one and chuckled. He couldn't believe what was happening and shrugged the boy's hand off his shoulder as he decided to walked away. For now.

"What are you guys doing? Come in." the professor came out of the classroom, making everyone realize the class had already started and none of them noticed so they rushed in.

Taeyong raised his eyebrows at Hyesang, Haechan and Johnny. He didn't understand what just happened and why they were acting decent with each other and Johnny noticed his confused face expression right away. "You have a lot to catch up on." he patted his back as he pulled him to the classroom, leaving Haechan and Hyesang alone.

The girl glanced at the boy and then away to anywhere in the hallway.

"Come on." he walked towards the classroom, wanting her to follow behind him.

"Thanks, for that, I guess." she stuttered as if she had never thanked anyone before.

"No need, I'd do it for any girl." he walked in, holding the door for Hyesang to join him.

Her soft smile disappeared from her face. Of course he didn't do it because it was me. He would do it for any girl, like he said.

Jaehyun problematic ex 😭could never imagine him like this irl

could never imagine him like this irl