005: Roommate.

The morning after was pretty hard for Hyesang who's head was banging from too much alcohol

The morning after was pretty hard for Hyesang who's head was banging from too much alcohol. She sit up on the bed and rubbed her eyes, fixing her hair right after. She slowly opened her eyes and squinted at the brightness coming through the window. She looked around the room and grabbed her phone from under the pillow. She suddenly jumped at the realization of it not being her room. As she began to freak out, she looked to her left and gasped loudly upon seeing Haechan. She looked to the bed next to theirs but nobody was in it.

Hyesang froze when Haechan started to move around in bed, looking for something, or someone, to hug. Suddenly the door opened, making the hungover girl flinch and cover herself with a piece of blanket.

"Good morning." Johnny smirked and closed the door behind him.

"Good morning." Hyesang said back hesitantly while glancing at Haechan.

Johnny chuckled and handed her a cup of coffee. She thanked him and took a quick sip.

"Good talk last night." said Johnny and Hyesang suddenly remembered everything.

the night before

Hyesang and Haechan made out at the bar, completely giving in to their drunk cravings. "Let's go back to the dorm." Hyesang said in between their kisses. The boy smirked and nodded, following the girl he supposedly hated and vice versa. The bar wasn't far from the campus and dorms so they got there pretty fast. It was already late so they had to be as quiet as possible though they still tripped few times and laughed at themselves.

They got to Hyesang's room and started making out again, until they heard a ruffle. "Fuck, my roommate is back." the girl mouthed to Haechan who could barely read her lips in the drunken state but eventually the two left the room when Hyesang pushed him out of there.

"We can put a raincheck on it." Haechan whispered since they were now in the hallway, careful not to draw any attention.

"I don't think I'll ever want to do it if not now. I kind of like you at the moment."

"You're just horny."

"And?" she moved herself closer to Haechan who immediately pressed his lips against hers while their hands were all over each other.

"Let's go to my room. Johnny should be out partying."

"Why didn't you say that earlier?!"

He shrugged while chuckling as the two finally got to his room and he lifted Hyesang by her butt so she wrapped her legs around him. They kissed as he opened the door without looking. He leaned down, letting the girl lay on her back and he was on top of her. The sudden sound of someone clearing their throat caught them off guard as Johnny dramatically turned on the light and smirked at the two.

"Fuck." Hyesang mumbled.

Haechan sighed and moved up from his position, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Why aren't you at the party?"

"I didn't feel like going. I drank alone in the room." he looked at Hyesang who sat up next to Haechan. "What in the world am I witnessing right now?"

"Well, I better get going."

"Hold on, let's hang out together since you're already here. And I need to know what two enemies are doing kissing and all that."

The said enemies glanced at each other rather awkwardly now.

"I have beer." Johnny wiggled his eyebrows and convinced Hyesang to stay without trying hard.

The three hung out and talked until early morning while drinking beers. They laughed and even cried, talking about different things and telling each other tons of stories. Johnny asked what's been going on between them but they both still claimed to dislike each other and what happened was simply just a physical attraction.

Hyesang chuckled as she took another sip of her coffee. "Good talks, yeah." she laughed and threw herself back on the bed while Johnny looked at her teasingly.

Haechan suddenly wrapped his arm around the girl, hugging her tight. He opened his eyes and quickly turned around. He looked at Johnny with confused and desperate expression.

"Boo!"

Haechan jumped and screamed at Hyesang scaring him into his ear. "You're so annoying." he sat up and took the coffee from her hands while shotting her a cold stare.

"Hey! I was drinking that!"

"You're not anymore."

"Back to being an asshole, I see?"

Haechan said nothing so Hyesang rolled her eyes and got out of the bed immediately, not wanting to be in the company of the Haechan she used to know before he showed her a better side of him the night before.

"See you later." she waved to Johnny with a smile on her face but gave Haechan a cold stare before leaving their room.

Johnny shook his head.

"What?"

"You two are idiots."

Hyesang hit her forehead as she walked towards her room, with her shoes in her hand. There was no point putting them on since her room was right there. Of course, she had to meet Dayeon as she walked out of their room.

"What were those noises at night? Who was that guy?" the girl wiggled her eyebrows, ready to hear all the spicy details.

Hyesang hushed her and dragged her back into their room.

The person watching the situation - from seeing Hyesang leaving Haechan's and Johnny's room to hearing Dayeon say something about some guy - was mad. Jaehyun clenched his fists in anger as he thought of what to do with the new information that he didn't like hearing.

 Jaehyun clenched his fists in anger as he thought of what to do with the new information that he didn't like hearing

Johnny is so relatable bc seriously, when will these two understand they like each other? 🙄

also, Jaehyun.. what is up with him?