003: Hate.

"It's been an hour, we both had two beers each and we still can't figure out what to do with this project

"It's been an hour, we both had two beers each and we still can't figure out what to do with this project." Hyesang put her forehead down on her arms lying on the table.

"I knew we wouldn't get this done. We're not a good match even for a stupid college project." Haechan took a sip of his beverage.

Hyesang put her head up abruptly and stared at the boy who's cheeks and ears turned red from the alcohol.

"What now?" he rolled his eyes.

The girl suddenly got up from her seat and sat next to him. He moved away a little at the confusing situation but she leaned in closer to his face, staring into his eyes with her drunk ones.

"What are you doing?"

"Why do you hate me?" her eyes bore into his. He scoffed and took a sip of his beer while her eyes didn't leave his face no matter what. Before he could answer her absurd question, she spoke again "why do I hate you?"

Haechan turned his head and met her eyes again. They were drunk, yet still twinkled from all the lights in the bar. Her eye makeup was really pretty like she put a lot of thought into it. He then looked down to her lips and noticed her lipstick that was now almost completely smudged off from the drink. "I don't know, why don't you tell me?"

Hyesang giggled and finally looked away from the boy who now had his eyes locked on her instead. She grabbed her beer bottle and chugged the leftovers that were inside of it. "You're just such an asshole."

Haechan chuckled but went back to a serious face when Hyesang shot him a glance. He nodded as sign for her to continue.

"You've always been so bitchy towards me and I never did anything to you. So I'm bitchy back to you."

When Haechan thought she was done, she continued "and you're so cool to others and handsome as well and have all those friends and probably date few girls at the same time like you're a playboy or something."

"A playboy?" he laughed, amused with her idea of him that was nowhere close to the truth.

She nodded and pouted.

"Can I say something now?"

Hyesang gasped dramatically "are you really asking me politely for permission?!"

"Shut up." he chuckled. "I think you're so annoying, Hyesang. You keep doing what you like, you don't listen to others, you get what you want, you're selfish and also so fucking pretty on top of that which is even more annoying."

Hyesang's head turned to Haechan calling her pretty. They stared at each other without a word and the silence was so loud even though music played through the speakers. Haechan took another sip of his beer and the girl took the bottle out of his hand, taking a sip herself. "Want to do something crazy?" Haechan looked at her curious of her yet another idea.

 "Want to do something crazy?" Haechan looked at her curious of her yet another idea

👀 ? what does she have in mind ;)