013: Cigarette.

Haechan handed Hyesang a pack of cigarettes

Haechan handed Hyesang a pack of cigarettes. He put one in his mouth and lit it up as the girl did the same.

"It's been awhile since I smoked." Hyesang let what she inhaled out of her mouth.

"If you were addicted and quit then give it back." Haechan tried to take the cigarette out of her hand but she ditched it.

"No, no! Nothing like that. Insmoke occasionally at parties but recently I drank with non smokers so no one offered me one."

Haechan nodded and took a drag of his own.

The girl rubbed her arm because she suddenly felt how cold it was. Haechan noticed and immediately took off his red jacket. He walked over with the cigarette hanging from in between his lips and put the jacket around her shoulders. "Thank you!" she said excitedly and wrapped the jacket around herself more.

Jaemin saw the gesture through the glass front door and chuckled. He opened the door dramatically and yelled playfully "what's going on here?!"

Hyesang burst out laughing at his funny expression and Haechan smiled fakely. "You came!" she yelled.

"I changed my mind." he winked to Hyesang and walked over to Haechan with his hand extended. "May I?"

"You don't smoke."

"Well, I can always start." he giggled.

Haechan rolled his eyes and handed him the pack "do as you wish."

Jaemin took one out and put it in between his lips. He grabbed a lighter and laughed when he couldn't get it to work. Hyesang chuckled and took the lighter out of his hands to help him. "Thank you." he mumbled with the cigarette in his mouth as he looked at her with loving, drunk eyes. She lit it up for him and he inhaled the smoke. He coughed right away, making Hyesang pat his back.

"You shouldn't smoke if you don't like it, Jaemin-ah."

Haechan was fuming at the sound of her saying his name cutely.

"Yeah. It's horrible." he threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. "It's not for me."

"Then why did you come out?"

Hyesang and Jaemin turned their heads at Haechan's sudden and cold remark. He glanced at the girl who stared at him confused as he scoffed. He then turned around and took another drag.

"Hyesang-ie, could you leave us alone for a second?" Jaemin smiled at her.

"Sure, I'm done with this anyways." she threw the cigarette butt on the ground and put her hand on Jaemin's arm before she went inside the building.

Jaemin sighed and stood there in silence, thinking of what to say. The other didn't turn around at all and kept on smoking so the non-smoking one scoffed "can you tell me what your problem is?"

Haechan finally turned around and put the cigarette in his mouth again. "What do you mean?"

"You're acting weird all night. Do you have a problem with me and Hyesang hanging out?"

"Why would I?"

"I don't know, because you're being an asshole?"

Haechan smirked and threw his cigarette butt on the ground.

"I asked you if it's okay with you to introduce the two of us."

"And I said it's fine. And it is. Don't be dramatic." he walked towards the building.

Jaemin grabbed him by the arm. "Then act like it's fine." he gave him an intense look and got into the building, leaving Haechan outside.

The boy shook his head and decided to have another cigarette since he was fuming in anger. He knew that Jaemin was right, he said he was fine with it all so he shouldn't be acting the way he was. He used to hate the girl and now he wasbacting as if he was in love, jealous and like wanted her all to himself. He finally started realizing his true feelings for her and he didn't know what to do with it. Maybe Jaemin is a better fit for her after all.

The boy who owner the prettiest smile in the world got back into the room alone. He sat down on the ground next to Hyesang who was about to start the drinking UNO game. He smiled to her softly and grabbed his beer.

"Where's Haechan?" she asked.

"He wanted another cigarette."

"Is he ok?"

Jaemin nodded and sent her a smile. She smiled back and they began another round of the game without overthinking much about the missing boy.

Johnny knew something was wrong so he went out to get Haeechan. The boy's head turned to the sound of the door opening and he sighed at the sight of Johnny. "Don't t even."

don't fight :(

don't fight :(