Chapter 01

You are an emperor scout that has just been promoted to ' Abomination covenhead bodyguard'.
You have always been really good at your job but now you have been given your big break after the previous bodyguard went 'missing' under suspicious circumstances.
(You enter the briefing room to figure out what your job entails)

"YOUR LATE BY 3.76 SECONDS" your commander tells you.
You kneel and apologise repeatedly and he lets you pass, giving you a judgmental side stare.

You take a seat as he begins to explain what your new job is all about.

"Abomination covenhead bodyguard (Y/N) , as you know there are rumours going around that the 'owl lady' and 'human' are planning to dethrone our emperor!" (you aren't too a-posed to the idea of the emperor being dethroned and quite like the work that the owl lady and the human do but if you say that you might end up like the previous bodyguard)

"And to ensure the safety of the emperor and the covenheads , the best and brightest scouts have been appointed to protect each covenhead and the emperor included,you are one of them!"
(You raise your hand to ask a question)

"YES!"

(Your startled by his sudden outburst)

"H-how many hours are am I supposed to be by his side sir?"

(The commander let's out a devilish grin)

"24 hours a day , 7 days a week"

(You let out a sigh)

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"N-n-nothing!" You manage to say.

"Covenhead Darius is in his study,I suggest you introduce yourself and begin work effective immediately" He points to the door.

You get up, kneel and begin making your way to Darius' study on the other side of the complex.