Chapter 02

Your walking and check your watch (your supposed to meet with him at 9:00)

"8:55?!" You say as you start sprinting to be there on time.
You turn the corner and run head first into someone, falling on top of them.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THI- oh I'm guessing your my new bodyguard?" Darius sighed before standing himself up and brushing dirt off his cloak.

You scramble to your feet , repeatedly apologizing.

"Y-yes sir I am your new bodyguard" your face now completely red.

"(Y/N) was it? I heard you were one of the best scouts the emperor covern has to offer ,but after that display-"

He trails off noticing that your eyes are starting to wet.   

"oh for titans sake "he mumbles before making one of his abominations get you a tissue.

"Don't worry about it. Lets just begin with todays duties"

(You Try your hardest to pretend your not crying)

he immediately notices but chooses to ignore it as he begins to de-brief you on what has to be done for the day.

(He sighs)

"Lets just get this day over with shall we? First stop , Blight Industries".

You nod , opening the door for Darius, he thanks you and you feel this weird sensation you've never felt before but chose to ignore it and focus on your job.

You arrive at Blight Industries and are met by Odalia Blight CEO of blight industries.

"Good day covernhead Darius." Odalia says in a vindictive tone.

"I wish it was a pleasure Odalia" Darius states in a frustrated voice.

"Its CEO Blight  "Odalia hisses out looking at Darius with snobbish expression. she points to the entrance of the Testing wing of the building.

"Shall we?"

Darius nods and the group walks in and are immediately met with a huge Abomination with iron-clad armour almost impenetrable.

You see a hunched over man with goggles on his forehead examining the abomination with a worried expression.

"Alador! Can we go through with the test run?" Odalia asks , already reaching for the button about to press it.

"NO STOP IT ODALIA ITS NOT READY YET!" Alador screams making Odalia pause.

"What do you mean its 'not finished'?!" Odalia optimistically asks

"I haven't finished my last tests I don't know what will happen if you turn the Abomination on".

"Alador we will loose too much if we do not show covernhead Darius" she exclaims before pushing the button turning the button on.