Chapter 08

You wake up....in a bed?
You begin to try to move but you can't.Turning and looking behind you ,your shocked to find out that the force keeping you in the confines of the bed is Darius' arms.

"Awake?" You hear Darius grumble still half asleep

"YES I-I AM" you blurt out the embarrassed feeling from the night before yet again welling up inside of you.

"You'll be pleased to know that today is rather uneventful compared to other days" Darius says sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Ok great!" You respond ,sitting up yawning.

"I made my tailor create a new uniform for you that suits the job you've found yourself in" Darius remarks getting up and opening the door.

"But before all of that we must eat" Darius tells you to follow him to the kitchen where there is already breakfast waiting for you at the table,you take a seat and so does Darius.He begins debriefing you on todays tasks.

"Firstly we must head back to the emperors covern where hopefully that toad suckubous Terra isn't , I'm going to have to give the golden guard a sewing lesson,go to the tailor to pick up your uniform, then head to the covern's library to try and figure out what that owl lady and human are up to,meet with rain ,than head home! Sounds good?"

"Yes that sounds alright"you say knowing full well you have already forgotten half of what he said.

"Alright then"He says excusing himself from the table as he goes back to his room to change.
You spend this time to get your old crusty officer boots on and put your cape back on.
Darius returns ready to leave

You both proceed to exit the door and begin another day of duties.

"Let's head to the emperors covern once again"