Chapter 06

The ride to Darius' home was quiet but that is to be expected since you both can't stop remembering what happened on the ride to the emperors covern.

The journey seemed to take an eternity, you can hear the airship creaking as you turn the ships wheel.
Darius is sitting on a bench on the deck of the airship ,reading a book about different types of abominations that have been seen in the boiling aisles engrossed in its pages.

You find yourself seemingly mesmerised by his face ,deep in thought.As you focus your gaze back onto the skies,you realise that you have almost arrived to the covenheads' esteemed abode.

You turn to face Darius,still in-trenched in his book and say in the best commanding voice you can muster, "we have arrived sir", Darius lifts his head from the book,smiles and retorts "You may call me Darius,you have earned that much from your heroic efforts today", your face instantly becomes red again as you begin to dock the airship on Darius' courtyard.

You lower the draw bridge and begin to try and pick us your bosses' personal belongings when suddenly you feel his warm presence behind you as he puts the briefcases back down on the ground. "That won't be necessary (Y/N) I will just make my abominations do all the heavy lifting and you just....relax" you tense up and half lunge /half sprint to the drawbridge gasping "T-THANK YOU SIR-I MEAN DARIUS SIR".
He smirks and asks you if you could tell the cooks to prepare some dinner for you and him, you oblige, as start stumbling to the Deamonne manor.

The manor is an old and imposing building that has been in the Deamornne family decades but still has an aura of high prestige and a certain level of suave that is rare in most buildings.

You open the door and are greeted by a kindly gentleman most definitely the butler of the house,"Ah! You must be Master Deamonne's guard ,a pleasure to meet you" Lowering your guard, you ask the butler to tell the chefs to begin preparing some foo...

You open the door and are greeted by a kindly gentleman most definitely the butler of the house,"Ah! You must be Master Deamonne's guard ,a pleasure to meet you" Lowering your guard, you ask the butler to tell the chefs to begin preparing some food for Darius and yourself, the butler looks at you,bows,and says in a smooth ,calming voice "Right away sir" as he begins walking down the long hallway into the kitchen where you muffled speaking followed by the ignition to the ovens and stoves.

You turn around and almost bump straight into an abomination,carrying Darius' belongings followed swiftly by Darius.

Immediately you fall into formation and ask him for your next command, he laughs heartedly and replies "Your next command is to keep me company"