Chapter 11

You and Darius fly down to the Boiling isles to the tailor.You enter the humble yet sophisticated building that stands proudly next to a ram shackle potion stand with a weird looking lady covered head to toe in a maroon cloak ,heckling the lady at the stand for a few snails knocked off the asking price with feathers protruding from her ,which you suspect is from her clothes...?

Any ways that didn't matter, what did matter was obtaining this new covernhead bodyguard uniform.

You open the door and are greeted by a gentle ding of the doorbell.

Inside the store wasn't necessarily a tailors but more like a glorified barracks that does clothes on the side.The walls were filled with elaborate weaponry that with your salary? You couldn't imagine purchasing a single item without wincing.

Darius leads you to the other side of the store which was noticeably smaller but evidently where the clothing is held ,styled and woven.

"Hello good sirs" you get jump-scared by a voice from behind you where you are met by a hunched over ,spin-dully looking man with dark circles under his eyes.

"Hello Leon, we're here to collect the uniform?" Darius rhetorically asked.

"Ah yes! One of my greatests!"Leon runs in the back to grab your uniform,you hear him scurrying to return quickly.

Your uniform is a variation of the usual uniform but a dark shade of purple with green tinted visors for the eyes, on the back ,hidden by your cape is a rectangular capsule.

"Hey Darius? What is this box on my back?" You ask

"YES that's my favourite part! And the most dangerous part if that! On your back is my most powerful abomination I've created but one small issue, it doesn't follow commands well-or at all so I heavily advise you use it in EMERGENCY situations only" Darius makes it a point to emphasise the word emergency.

"Yes sir!" You say absolutely ecstatic at your new uniform.

"Now we need to meet with one of the only tolerable covenheads I know .Raine whispers."

You've always admired their musical abilities and now you hopefully get to hear it in person.
You and Darius begin your journey to Raine's studio.