chapter 04

"(Y/N),these meetings always get a bit 'heated' so I am inviting you to accompany me"

"of course sir" you say flattered that he extended his invite to you.

Darius nods and you both walk to the airship nervously looking around for another rogue abomination.

You make it to the shop safely much to you relief and you begin raising the draw bridge so you can begin your departure to the emperors coven.

"All done (Y/N)?" Darius asks startling you slightly

"Yes sir ready for departure"you say walking to the helm of the ship and begin sailing.

The winds are strong and your fighting with the helm to keep the now tilted ship steady

Suddenly you feel a warm sensation on both of your hands,it's Darius and he has placed both of his hand atop of yours standing behind you.

"T-thank you sir" you say thankful that he can't see your red face under your helmet.

"It's the least I can do since you saved my life earlier"
He whispered.You feel his warm breath on your neck and you in-tense.

The rest of the journey is silent apart from the frequent inhaling and exhaling of Darius on your ear.

You see the emperors coven.

"We've arrived sir" you managed to verbalise,still red.

"Ah yes it appears we are" Darius sighs as he lets go backing away from you.
Your half disappointed that he let go of you but relieved at the same time.

"Terras' (plant covenhead) ship landed safely....pity" Darius proclaims looking over the bannisters as you land the big vessel.

You both begin laughing but that soon stops because Darius locks eyes with the other covenheads.

"Let's get this hell over with" Darius rather coldly says as you lower the draw bridge and you both make a decent.