The Wedding

"You can't tell me fall isn't the perfect time to vow your forever to someone."

Unknown

The rain has stopped.

Yoongi peeked on the wall clock in the living room. 08.10 PM. He phonecalled Seokjin for many times but there were no answer. The proper dinner haven't been served, they only ordered pizza and ate it since the afternoon because they wanted to fill their stomach as they waited for Seokjin.

"Seokjin didn't pick-up my call..." Yoongi sighed as he sent text message: 'Seokjin, are you okay? It's alright if you have something else to do. Just please let me know, so I'm not worried.'

Yoongi had no idea what happened. It's already more than three hours since his last call towards the older. And the supermarket actually just take 15 minutes driving into his apartment.

"Uhh, Yoongi hyung..." Jimin nudged the boyfriend. "I'm good with pizza, but I need more. So, is it okay if I buy myself a beef bowl and cakes without waiting Seokjin hyung? The convenience store and the bakery is just 10 minutes walking though..."

It's allready pass the dinner time, and the mood for BBQ party were vanished. Also, it won't be fun if Seokjin didn't join. Yoongi sighed. "Well... I was the one invited you all. So, I'll be the one to get the dinner."

"I'll come with you." Hoseok stood-up, shifted from the couch.

Yoongi needed accompanion for sure. And Hoseok could help much with the sudden emergency shopping. "Jiminnie, I'm going with Hoseok. You and Jungkook better wait here. In case Seokjin will come."

Jimin nodded, while Jungkook acted like nothing happened. Yoongi took his walet and left the apartment with Hoseok. Left alone, Jungkook and Jimin.

Quiet for a moment, until Jungkook cleared his throat. "I want you."

"Now? Here?" Jimin bit his lower lip, kinda hesitated.

"Let's go to the rooftop. Let's say that we wanted to breath some fresh air and drink, as an excuse."

"Good idea."

They took two cans of Radler from the refrigerator and went outside, walked through the emergency stairs while holding hands.

"How long I must wait?" Jungkook asked after they reached the rooftop.

"You know, I can't leave him. Not just yet. But you know..." Jimin tiptoed to kiss Jungkook. "I love you."

Jungkook didn't give a respond.

So that Jimin sensually caressed Jungkook's nape, as he was staring the younger warmly. "I love you, Jungkook-ah..."

Jungkook sighed in desperation. "Fine. I will wait."

And they kissed.

In the other hand, Yoongi just knowing that they were best friends. Yoongi was never knew that his boyfriend secretly dating Seokjin's cousin.

.

.

NamJin – White Love

Seokjin slowly gained consciousness. He adjusted his vision and looked around. The first thing he noticed was the wall clock – 08.15 PM. Ohh, but something felt so wrong as he recalled what has happened in the afternoon. And the unfamiliar place.

Seokjin haven't fully conscious. Yet, he could tell, he sat on a wooden chair in the living room. Then, he found out his hands were both tied on the wooden table by using duct tape – the situation was like the girl in the McFLY 'Sorry's Not Good Enough' MV. To think that they tied the hands apart to make it more difficult to move. He was tied and the table was full with a wholesome dinner: Classic roast chicken, macaroni cheese, Greek salad, strawberry lemon punch, and carrot cake.