The Enchanted Flowers

"Lost in spring, the winter has passed, and hope's enchantment is here at last."

Angie Weiland Crosby

Seokjin peeked the front yard from the window. There was a small Jeep.

Alright. Yass!! Now, he needed the key.

Seokjin seek around, into this certain room. Probably a library because there were so much books and archives.

Because he couldn't find any key on the table, then he pulled a drawer.

There... When he pulled the knob to see what's inside the drawer – he found not only a key that might be for the Jeep, but Seokjin also found a Newspaper clipping.

The News article said: 2 year old Kim Namjoon, heir to KIM & Co was abducted.

.

.

NamJin – White Love

"Seokjin?"

Seokjin startled as he heard the voice. It's Namjoon.

What now? As much he was shocked, Seokjin questioning why Namjoon was there. Anyway, he automatically grabbed the key – that might be for the Jeep, and he was somehow pretty sure it's the key he needed to escape.

Seokjin grabbed the key from inside the drawer and put it inside the pocket of his white-gown. Right, thankfully there were pockets on his white-gown. He tightened his pink cardigan to cover the pocket. He rubbed his face to wipe the sad look away, and then he turned his body, he faced the man like nothing happened.

"Namjoon?" Seokjin tried to appear calm. He managed to force a smile.

Namjoon still looked so sick and so pale. But why the man could manage to follow into the main big house?

"Seokjin." Namjoon coughed a little. "Why you are here?"

Why, though?

For some moment Seokjin's brain did not braining. Duhh. Think, Seokjin. THINK!! Seokjin bit his lower lip as he tried to find something as an excuse.

"Salt."

"Huh?" Namjoon took a step closer, and closer to approach the pretty wife.

"Salt." Seokjin cleared his throat. "I want to cook something for dinner. Something special for you, like chicken soup, so that you can feel better and be healthy again."

Salt. Soup. Despite the fact that he already cooked for lunch and dinner for Namjoon before he went away heading to the main house. Whatever. Seokjin needed a strategy.

"I need salt. And also sugar. But we ran out of sugar and salt, so I came here to asked eomma – who knows she has those things that I need. But no-one here." Seokjin pretended like he forgot that the parents were both away to the city.

"Just salt? And sugar?" Namjoon was just an inch away, he pulled Seokjin closer and brushed the pretty one's bangs. "There are salt in the barn."

Oh No.

"In the barn? You sure?" Seokjin scratched his nape as he looked for more excuse. "Ah Right. Maybe I should check the barn before I decide to come here... But... Well... apart from salt and sugar – I actually came here to see eomma, I want to ask her to give me some vitamin, I'm afraid I will catch a cold like you."

"Ohh." Namjoon smiled. "But eomma and appa went to the city."

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah. I totally forgot about it."