The Bracelet

"Love is strong in it's passion; affection is powerful in it's gentleness."

Jules Michelet

A/N:

My job really got me no day off unless it's Sunday and public holiday, and I would prefer to sleep. So, maybe I won't update regularly like I used to. But I will try to continue and finish my work when I have spare time.

BTW me and my friend created a 'self-love bracelet' project, called it "MoonFlower Bracelett" you can check and purchase the bracelet from twitter/shopee: summerc_

NamJin - White Love

It was the second week of March, around 12.59 PM.

Seokjin already six months pregnant, and he didn't understand why he still there living a fake fairytale in a far-faraway land, that the hot springs and the organic food made it feel like a fairyland.

That day, Seokjin just finished his lunch: tomato egg soup with rice, and chicken karaage. Seokjin didn't get the mood to cook anything actually, so he made something simple. And this menu for sure would be the dinner as well, just mind the dessert later.

Anyway the weather was quite okay. Kinda chill but fine enough to open the windows and even the front door. Or maybe because the fireplace hearth made Seokjin felt in comfort so that he enjoyed having the front door wide opened.

Ohh by the way, the tomato egg soup with rice, and chicken karaage were great, because somehow simple menu are the best. Seokjin took 30 minutes to enjoy his lunch and then he put the dirty bowl and plate into the kitchen sink - he didn't wash it because he wasn't in the mood, he could do it later. Well, the mood was somehow weird he wanted to avoid any task and any house-chores if only he could.

"Then... What now? I don't want to do anything but I'm bored..." Seokjin sighed as he back to sit on the couch in the living room.

What to do, anyway? Looking around and walk into the main big house to check the situation? Really? Seokjin actually wanted to - but the crazy parents were never leave the house. Namjoon for once said that sometimes the parents went to the city together, but if they had to go outside together then Namjoon must stay at home.

Hahaha. Right. Namjoon must stay to make sure Seokjin won't go anywhere.

"Seokjin, I must stay at home with you - to protect you when eomma and appa needed to go somewhere far in the city."

Namjoon always stay at home anyway, he never leave the cabin house nor the main big house. The man just go to the farm field, sometimes into the hill and come back home and his recreational place was the hot springs. Duhh. But... Seriously. Protect? Protect from what, huh? Seokjin laughed at the way those parents created any kind of excuses and Namjoon just simply obeyed and followed it and trust them like they were bigger than The Almighty.

"I need courage and take risk to check the main big house. But I don't know why I'm so scared." Seokjin bit his lower lip and sighed.

01.40 PM. Seokjin had nothing to do, except to wait the clean laundry to be hanging dry under the sun. So, uhh, he decided to knits.

To speak about knitting, since that day Seokjin already knitted so many handcraft things beside the ones for sale. He knitted a sky blue coloured scarf for Namjoon - like the order from the mother. He knitted cardigan, scarf, and socks for himself and etc etc. The mother haven't visit again to stock some more knitting supplies, yet it still enough red and smoke pink colour wool yarn to make another stuff.