The Rain

"The rain will stop, the night will end, the hurt will fade. Hope is never so lost that it can't be found."

Ernest Hemingway

A/N:

For you who make time to read and leave some feedback, thank you. Thanks for the support.

.

.

Friday night, around 09.30 PM.

Yoongi walked heading into this certain apartment unit. Jimin's apartment. He was accompanied by Hoseok. Yoongi said to Jimin that he went to Japan for work, but he actually lied. He lied because he wanted to prove something, because Hoseok told him about this and that. At first he didn't want to believe. No way it's true, more over when he entered the password key and it's still the same password. That's why he didn't want to believe Hoseok.

But then, when he opened the bedroom door, he saw the real betrayal. Jimin – the sweet guy he dated for years, made love with Jungkook – the cousin of his childhood friend's Seokjin. Jimin and Jungkook were half covered by blanket, but Yoongi could tell that they were in the middle of intercourse.

The two "JJ bestfriends" were both startled.

"Y-yoongi –" Jimin stuttered. While then Jungkook acted like it wasn't really a big deal.

"No need to stop. Enjoy it like the way you enjoyed it." Yoongi said to Jimin as he pierced his gaze into both Jimin and Jungkook. His expression was flat. "And, Jiminnie. Don't come to me anymore. We end here."

Yoongi left without even looking back. He left his past.

"I'll drive you home." Hoseok said as they walked into the basement parking lot.

Hoseok drove Yoongi and even accompanied to walk into the apartment unit.

"Thanks, for showing the truth." There was silence before Yoongi took a deep breath and continued. "Do you want some drink, anyway?" He asked as he opened the main door and entered the cozy apartement, his house.

Hoseok followed behind, he closed the door. But instead of words, he pulled Yoongi closer, and passionatelly kissed the older one.

Yoongi shocked with the sudden action, yet he didn't fight it. Somehow, he received it. He received the affection kisses and gave Hoseok permission to do more. Who cares about love? Because for now he just needed comfort. Not love, nor feelings.

At that certain moment of a broken heart, Yoongi just needed comfort...

.

.

Saturday evening, around 06.15 PM.

Hyosang stopped by into KIM residence to visit Seokjin's mother. He heard from Seokjung, Seokjin's brother that the mother kinda feeling unwell. The family welcomed him, and when he reached the living room, he saw the beautiful lady sat on the couch and blankly staring into the gloomy rainy skies through the large glass window.

"Aunt Jiae. I bought chicken porridge and caramel cake for you." Hyosang greeted as he put the large paperbag into the coffee table. "Please have some warm and delicious food, and be healthy again."

"It's been a month..." Jiae mumbled.

And Hyosang could only listen.

"What if..." Jiae mumbled again, as her gaze were glued into the scenery outside. "What if Seokjin being cold out there... And being hungry without any proper food to eat?"