🍡<How you met>🍡

< Pain >

You walked through a forest after kicking some Shinobi asses. Everything was calm until a kunai flew towards you. You dodged the kunai with your own one and looked around you to see who fucker tried to kill you. You saw a man, maybe in his 20-25. Orange hair, piercings all over his face. And his eyes....they....they are the Rinnengan?! Also that cloak ( idk what the fuck it is called). He is from the Akatsuki. You thought.
OI! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! You yelled at him and prepared to fight. He smirked and looked right in your eyes.
I am not here to fight you Y/n. He spoke.
My name.....HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!? *You jumped towards him prepared to kill him. He dodged your attack.
- I do not wish to fight you. Your strength and power have got my attention. I would want to invite you to join the Akatsuki.
The Akatsuki you say.....okay I am in. You spoke.
That was quick. Pain though.

< Hidan >

You were sitting in a bar. Drinking alcohol. While drinking you spotted a hot man and beside him an even hotter one. The hotter one was yelling at the taller one.
-OI KAKUZU! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO BUY ME ANOTHER ONE! I NEED ALCOHOL!
-Shut up Hidan! It's too expensive. Buy it yourself. You smiled at what they argued about. You told the barman to give the two hot snacks 2 bottles of alcohol. Soon the barman gave them the bottles and they asked why.
-Oi! You! Why are you giving us these?The guy whos name was Hidan asked the barman, while the guy named Kakuzu gave a death-confused look. You looked away from them.
The lady there, sir. The barman pointed at you and walked away to help other persons.
-The hot chick over there? Hidan questioned Kakuzu.
-Hmh. It seems so.
You looked back at them and saw how their eyes were on you. Hidan was smirking and told you with hand signs to come over. You did so.
You sat across them.
What's your name hot chick? Hidan questioned.
-Y/n L/n. Yours? You played on top of your cup doing circles.
-My name is Hidan. And this old money slut besides me is Kakuzu. He pointed at the pissed off man. Kakuzu and Hidan. You repeated. Hot names as your looks. You smirked.
-As I heard by Kakuzu's nickname ,,money slut,, he likes money, am I correct? You looked at Hidan. You're damn right hot chick. This man will do everything for money. He is also a bounty hunter.
-I am impressed. You spoke. On your drink's cup was placed a cherry. You grab it gently and held it to Hidan's mouth. The man ate your cherry and Kakuzu's look was disgusted.
-Disgusting. He mumbled. You took your purse and took out of it 1000 Ryo. You held them to Kakuzu. Soon his look went from disgusted to pleased and he took the money while saying. ,,I saw nothing". You smirked and continued chatting with them.

< Deidara >

You were in a Library reading books when suddenly you spotted a girl. She had long yellow hair and beautiful blue eyes. As you could see the name of the book she was reading was ,,A few things about explosions" It got your attention and you sat beside her reading your own one. At first nothing special, but suddenly she started yelling.
-ART IS EXPLOSIONS, UN! THIS BOOK IS A WASTE OF TIME!
You looked really really confused and also disappointed. Not because she said that art is explosions, but because ,,she" is actually ,,he".
You're a boy....
These words slipped out of your mouth even if you didn't want to.
Sh- He gave you a dead gaze and you returned to your book while saying,,I am sorry, sir. Didn't mean to say it"
He sat back on his chair and grabbed another book of the chosen ones which were placed on the table. ,,Art being explosions,,. It was silence until you mumbled. ,,Art can be many things,, not moving your eyes off of the book you read. He looked again at you.
Like you know something about art, un.
-I do. You spoke. He smirked and asked you. What is it then?
-Art can be many things, but you can choose which is your style and understanding of the word ,,art,,. As you said, it can be explosions, but for example it can also be pictures, statues and many more things. The room was full of silence again. Until you broke it again.
-Y/n.
-Huh?
-My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n.
-Deidara. From the Akatsuki, un.
You looked at him in disbelief. You mean like Deidara from the Akatsuki!? Are you for real?
He smirked once again and looked at you with his beautiful blue eyes. Yes, I am not wearing my cloak today because it got ripped after capturing the One Tails. You two continued chatting about the Akatsuki, Art, Explosions and so so so~ Who knew you two had many things in general.