💟Realizing his feelings 💟

< Pain >

Pain said something about to meet up with Konan in " that " place. You didn't knew which place he was talking about, but didn't want to bother because it wasn't your place to. They knew each other from a long time and were really good friends. She left to meet up with him there, but they both headed to different locations. You saw them while heading to your own mission which Pain told you to do.

[ At the town ]
Nagato put the body of Yahiko in its incubator to rest. She went in in the paper tree and saw frowning Nagato. She asked him what happened.

-Why are you frowning Nagato? Did something happened? She questioned.

-Konan, I want you to keep an eye on Y/n. I think she discovered about me and everything. Nagato said. Konan also frowned.

-How do you know? Did she went here already?

-No. She didn't, but she distracts me from my work. She distracts Pain from his work and so am I. I think she knows about me and tries to take me down with some jutsus. If she does something, you may kill her, I will explain to Madara. Nagato said sternly.

That's when Konan burst into laughing. She couldn't stop and her stomach began hurting from all the laughter. Nagato frowned once more.

-What's so funny? He asked.

Konan looked him in the eyes and brushed away her tears.

-She isn't using jutsus on you. You just love her, Nagato. It's called love. She teased.

-Love her? No, I don't. She is like every other member, Konan. There's no way I do love her. Even If I did she won't love me back.

-I am sure she loves you back.

-How are you so sure? He asked.

- Because she cares about Pain so much. She is making sure he is okay and nothing bad happens to him. And she even asked me if I and Pain are dating. She was so glad when I told her that we are not.

- She cares about Pain, not me.

-No, I am sure she will love you. She loves you- I mean Pain because of who he is not how he looks like. It means she will love you too. I know her very well, Nagato. Don't teach me what love is like. Go and confess to her, at least she won't be distracting you anymore.

She mocked him then made herself into little butterflies and left him thinking In his base.

< Hidan >

Hidan was bored as fuck because you left on your mission. There was no one to argue with him like his Mother. He decided to go and annoy Kakuzu like when he did before you came. He went to his room and went in. Kakuzu looked confused at him.

-Hidan, what are you doing here? I have work to do, don't you see? Kakuzu said as he was counting his money on his desk with his read-glasses on.

-I fucking see you, old man! There's no one so I will annoy the shit out of you! Hidan yelled.

-No one? Isn't your mother here? She must've scolded you till now for something. Kakuzu asked not bothering to look at Hidan.

-She is fucking not! At least she is cool and hot unlike you, money whore! Hidan pointed his finger to the old man.

-Did I hear wrong or you really said something nice about Y/n? You must really like her, don't you? Kakuzu teased and smirked under his mask.