💟You make him blush💟

< Pain >

You were helping Pain in his office with paperwork since it was too much for him and you also loved helping him. You sat on another table writing your stacks of paperwork. So much paperwork. After some time passed you decided to make a little conversation.
-Pain how are you able to write all this stacks paperwork? Isn't it hard for you? He looked at you and then again began looking at his paperwork and doing it.
-It is. But now I don't have to push myself so much. You're here to help me, aren't you?
-Of course I am here to help you. What I mean to say is that you're a God, Akatsuki's leader, protecting the village and so many other things. You're so powerful! I am no mach for you. You're incredible!
He didn't responded at all, he kept looking down at the documents. But if you look closely you can see a light blush on his cheeks. You smirked proudly to yourself.

< Hidan >

You stole Hidans necklace and ran for your dear life. At first he didn't knew that he "lost it" but when he noticed the first person who came into his mind was you. He ran after you. You ran with a God speed. If you stop even for a second you most likely will have to talk with God face to face. You were getting tired and your feet started hurting. So you decided to do something really dangerous. You stopped and turned towards him holding his necklace up. He also stopped from your sudden actions. You tried to catch your breath. Hidan stayed for a while and then jumped towards you. You dodged and held out your hand to him.
-If you want your necklace so badly then you can have it! You smirked to him. Held his necklace above the bosom of your blouse. And then you dropped it in. It went jnto your bra. Hidan stayed for a little to process everything. After that he closed his eyes and whispered:
I am so sorry for this lord Jashin! It's for your sake!
He then jumped towards you. Your eyes widened and started dodging. He finally got you and grab his necklace. Of course he grabbed something else so much times that he gave you a massage. You two were sitting on the floor. It looks more like after a fight which you did. His back faced you. You both in a blushing mess. He turned towards you and yelled.
-NEVER DO THIS AGAIN, BITCH!

< Deidara >

Today Pain decided to send you and Deidara on a mission. You agreed and after the mission you and Deidara were heading back to the hideout on his giant clay bird. You were sitting on its tail and Deidara stood on its head. You closed your eyes enjoying the cold breeze. It was peaceful. Calm. Comfortable. You looked at Deidara and saw him still standing there. You giggled and spoke.
-Deidara, you're awesome! Your arts are awesome! And so comfy. I wish I was just like you. You gave a soft smile. He didn't answered so you thought he didn't heard you. You got up from your seat and went to him. You faced his back. You pocked his shoulder. Still no response. You titled your head to one side to see his face. He has a cringy or maybe awkward smile. He had a blush on his cheeks.
Oh, right. His weak point is his art...you thought. Then started laughing. He turned towards you and started yelling.
-What's so funny about this, un?!
You laughed still and then swapped away your tears from so much laughing. It started hurting your stomach. You barely could stay on your feet. He still felt so awkward but also pleased by your words. He really loves his art and appreciate it when someone elses also does.

< Tobi >

Tobi these days was really sad. No one knew why or something happened. He was like that after he came back from his mission with Deidara. The poor baby was ignoring everyone. Even when you go to him to speak or do something, he ignores you. It started worrying you so you decided to talk with him on all costs! You knocked on his door of his room, but no one responded. You knew he was in there because you saw him entering earlier. You knocked again and again, but still got no responses.
- Tobi I know you're in here. What happened? Your Y/n nee-chan is here for you. You leaned on the door and then knocked once more.
- Tobi, if you don't open the door I will get mad at you. Please Tobi open that door. You were getting really worried. Soon he opened the door and you immediately wrapped your arms around him giving him a tight hug. He scared the shit out of you. You looked up to his lollipop mask. He also looked at your face.
-Why is Y/n-chan sad? Tobi asked but he wasn't happy at all. He was sad.
-I am sad because you're sad, Tobi. What's going on with you, dear?
Tobi gave a sad sigh and spoke.
- Tobi is sad because he thinks Y/n-chan thinks he is really ugly.
- What!? Who told you this kind of a bullshit?
-The last time Tobi was on a mission with Deidara-senpai, Deidara-senpai told Tobi that Y/n-chan was talking behind his back about how ugly she thinks he is.
Now that pissed you off. How did this blonde decided to talk nonsense behind your back. He would have probably decided to say this shit, just because Tobi was annoying him. You were really pissed off. Veins showed on your face. You calmed down and then held his hand.
-Tobi, Y/n-chan never said that and never will. Actually Y/n-chan thinks you're the prettiest boy in this world and that's why you never show your face. You rose on your toes and gave him a quick kiss on his mask where his cheek should be. He immediately went from depressed to cherriful. He started jumping and running all over the room.
- Y/N-CHAN MADE TOBI BLUSHING AND REALLY HAPPY! He wrapped his arms around you and rose you up, hugging you. You also hugged him. You were so happy that he is his usual self and thinks you think he is handsome.