💟 Cuddles 💟

It's more like cuddling before sleeping😂
Enjoy!
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

< Pain >

A day passed after his confession and you decided to see who your real boyfriend is. Konan gave you the coordinates of the place he is in and showed you where the other paths are along with Pain. Asura Path. Human Path. Animal Path. Preta Path. Naraka Path. Outer Path. All the paths in incubator. After you saw all of them you headed up to the tree. It passed some time and you are finally there. The tree opened a bit to give you space so you can enter. The thing you saw after you entered was a really big machine with a man in it. The bottom part of his body was in it. His hands also. Only his upper part and the head are free. He has a nice red hair and a really weak body. It's filling your eyes with tears seeing him suffer like that for peace. You carefully entered because it seemed like he was sleeping. You were in front of him and saw that he was really asleep. You smiled sadly and slowly lifted your hands to his face. You capped his cheeks in both your hands. He woke up and looked at you. You smiled and hugged him close, caressing his back. He hardly, but successful realized his hands from the grip of the machine and hugged you. His grip was really weak. You pulled away and looked at his beautiful purple eyes.
-Don't you suffer doing that...Nagato? You asked. Your voice cracked and you barely could see anything from all the tears in your eyes. He smiled at you and cupped your cheek.
-I do. That was all it needed for you to burst into tears.
He hugged you close as he could. Konan told you about all the rooms and placed in the tree. You pulled away again and spoke up.
-Can....can you leave the machine?
-I can't. He said. You nodded, but you are still sad.
-Then I will stay here with you so you won't be bored. You smiled and kissed his forehead. He nodded and you sat on the machine close enough to him. You hugged him and caressed his hands. You made a lot of massage on him and kissed.

< Hidan >

Hidan returned to his usual bitchy self. He is really over protective and doesn't let the members too near you. His jealous ass couldn't bring him to let someone else touch you on some places as your waist, face or legs. That happened over and over again and it began to annoy you really bad. While he yelled at Kakuzu you grabbed his hand and pulled him to your room. Deidara and Kisame looked at the way where you dragged him to.
-Do you think they will fuck, un?
-I am not sure.....
You pulled him in and closed the door.
-OI BITCH! Why did you do that? I was just about to beat the shit out of the money whore! Hidan yelled.
-That's the problem you asshole! You have been yelling at each person who talks or comes near me! That's fucking annoying and I can't live my live properly! I am not going to anyone else, Hidan! My eyes only see you so stop doing that! You scolded him.
-Tsh, fucking fine, bitch. Sorry for making sure no one is going to hurt you.
-Thank you for making sure, but that's a bit too much. I only asked Kakuzu for money and you yell at him for ,,stealing,, mine.
Your boyfriend was just frowning at you.
-Don't frown at me! You scolded him with cute voice.
-Tsk, I can't stay mad at you. He said. You smiled and grabbed his hand going to the bed. You made him lay on it and you crumbled beside him. He wrapped his arms protective. You rested your head on his chest, smelling his beautiful perfume. Of course he stole the money from Kakuzu for it.

< Deidara >

Deidara was spending too much time on his art. You come back from a mission, he goes to his sculptures. You wake up in a free day, he goes to his sculptures. You go to sleep, he stays up all night for his sculptures. Yes, you understand it's important to him, but he doesn't spend even a minute with you. You're his girlfriend not his toy to stay on the bed. You want to spend time with him. You actually tried to tell him to pay attention to you, but he doesn't even bothers to look at you and just nodes in agreement. He doesn't even hears you out, just nods! You have had enough of it! You entered his room without knocking and saw him in the same pose as yesterday. That means he didn't have any sleep. You tried to play calm so you started as massaging his shoulders. He didn't respond. You kissed his cheek and he didn't do anything again. You seethed with rage, but still played calm. You sat beside him on the floor and cupped his cheek.
-Deidara honey, will you please stop ignoring me. I know these sculptures are important to you and I also love them and your art, but all I hear these days is all about your art. Can you please pay attention to me...? Please..
He finally payed attention to you, but sadly it wasn't for good.
-Y/n, you have been talking a lot lately! Stop talking for once, un!
-But, Deidara! You're not paying attention to me! You frowned.
-Y/n, shut it for once, un! His words are hurtful. But, you're a strong woman, you're not like those cry babies. Thankfully you are the best actor and had an evil plan. You played sad in front of him.
-I see.....okay. Sorry for disturbing you then....You got up and walked to his sofa and sat on it. All you had to do now was make him feel guilty. You sat on the sofa in his room and all went silence. He noticed your hand ,,trembling,, and your voice cracking slightly.
-Y/n...? He saw tears slipping down your cheeks and falling on your hands.
-You really love those clay bombs more than me....I really....mean nothing to you...you started crying. His heart broke in two seeing you cry because of him. You got up quickly to leave because you didn't want him to see you ,,crying,,. Just when you were in front of the door to open it he turned you around by your waist and hugged you. You acted really surprised and still sobbed.
-Sorry dear. It wasn't my attention to make you feel this way, I was just overwhelmed with work and making new bombs that I forgot about my best art. Sorry, please forgive me....
You smirked and hugged him close, still playing your game.
-Will you finally pay attention to me? You asked, sobbing in his chest while hugging him.
-Of course, hm. After that you two layed on the bed and cuddled.
~~~~~~~~~~
-You know I cried on purpose, don't you?
-YOU WHAT?