🍡 When you become friends 🍡

< Pain >

Actually here the one who first thought you are friends was Konan. Since you are really loyal and strict about the organization Pain made you his right hand. That means you are dealing together with Pain with the problems that you have. You will be doing paperwork with him and everything so. Like a little Pain. When Konan noticed how close you two already are she asked both of you when she came in his office where you two are doing paperwork if you two were friends or something like that. You were faster than Pain. Exactly when he was about to say something you interrupted and said "Yes we are very good friends" Konan nodded and left. Pain looked at you quastionetly and raised up his eyebrow. Like he was asking why you said ,,yes,,. It finally hitted you why he was acting like that and you asked him "Aren't we friends?" He was thinking for a couple of minutes and then answered. "We are". You gave a small smile. After all, all this hard work wasn't for nothing.

< Hidan >

Momma. He was calling you momma....
Because you are acting like one. Every single time he does something wrong you scolded him like you were his Mother. Actually that gave him an excuse to annoy you even more when he is bored. So when you argue with him he calls you " whatever Mother" Or "as you say mommy". Just to annoy you. One time Deidara asked are you two dating and you panicked, waved your hands rapidly and said
"N-no! I would never! We are just friends! RIGHT YOU IDIOT?" You yelled for Hidan to hear you from his room and he answered "YEAH WHATEVER!" Sounding annoyed. He didn't seem happy at all, so you took the opportunity to go and tease him. You entered his room and mocked him about you being his mother telling him momma things.

< Deidara >

He still didn't forgive you for calling him a woman in the library. This moment is still a thing to argue about. So you needed to apologize somehow. You already tried, but Deidara was too stubborn to let you finish what you were saying. At least you don't argue too often. You both were heading back to the hideout after your mission that Pain assigned you. Deidara didn't talked a lot because of what happened yesterday when he was drunk. Both that he lost and tried to kiss you was embarrassing him to the bone. You also didn't knew how to start a conversation. There was nothing to talk about. So you tried your best by telling him that he wasn't fighting good these last days. At least you provoked him. Now he was pissed off and needed revenge. You two argued for about 10 minutes when he asked you to fight him so to show you that he was the better one. You two fought and you lost. You congratulated him and he just "Tsk"ed you. You said " Don't be like a baby, friend " He asked you why friend and you answered with the ,,Oh c'mon, you're spending more time with me than the others so that makes us at least friends,, He nodded and headed back on his clay bird. Happy ending for you and Deidara who was not angry anymore. He praised himself for being the strongest. Of course you let him win. >;)

< Tobi >

You were so bored because there was nothing to do. Absolutely nothing. You tried everything, even to draw, but nothing came out of it. ( Srry if you're a good artist, just you here is not a good one. Your writer-sama is also a good one >:) ) So you just layed on your bed overthinking like a depressed butt. Someone knocked on your door and you groaned in annoyance. It's open! You groaned to the person behind your door. He entered your room and sat on the floor. You didn't saw, but sensed him because your face was buried in your pillow. That someone pocked you and you got even more annoyed. First nothing to do and now this person annoying you. You groaned to show him that you are annoyed and he flinched. Doesn't Y/n-chan love Tobi anymore?...Tobi sniffed. Your eyes widened at the voice of the person and you soon regret everything you did. You looked at him in disbelief.
Tobi!? What are you doing here? You asked. He just stayed quiet and sniffed. You got up from the bed and wrapped your arms around him. He rested on your chest.
-Shhh, don't cry. Y/n-chan is so sorry! Sorry, Tobi! You apologized multiple times until Tobi cheered up. He finally understood that you didn't hate him.
Y/n-chan will never hate her best friend, Tobi! You happily said. He cheered up and he left happy. You continued being depressed. :)))))

< Kakuzu >

Lately Kakuzu was spending more time with you. You are literally freaking out. You also didn't knew why he was spending so much time with you, but you are really thankful about it. The so popular cold blooded greedy man was with you. You wanted it to last long so you didn't spend too much money on stupid things and didn't annoyed him. It was going pretty good. He wanted to go for a bounty hunt and you wanted to be with him and he let you be! But he asked you why are you always with him. You told him that he was the only good enough to hang out with. He also liked having your company. You two knew you were getting along and are already good money-liking friends.

< Itachi >

It was morning. Almost all the Akatsuki members were on their missions. Only Itachi, Kisame and you were not. Today you woke up early than usual so you decided to make some dangos. Why? Because it's Itachi's favorite dessert and you wanted to surprise him. It was 6:12 am. Kisame and Itachi are still asleep. Normally they wake up at 7:30 if not on a mission. You too, but we know today you woke up early. You got your needed ingredients and started making them. Some time passed and you were done with the flavors. It was 7:23 am. so you just waited for them to wake up. Soon they both came in the kitchen and you greeted them. Kisame sat on the dinner table drinking some coffee still sleepy and Itachi was looking at you. You knew why he was looking at you. He also made himself some coffee and drank, but looking at you. Kisame noticed it. Soon you were done and placed them in front of Kisame and Itachi. Of course you made around 50 of them to have for the rest when they come back from their missions. It was bothering Kisame too much so he just asked right away.
Are you two dating or something?
You just started blankly with tons of blush on your face. Literally a tomato. Itachi saw your face so he had to act cool. He said just no. Kisame understood and nodded. He also realized that you love Itachi, but didn't say anything.

< Kisame >

You were on your period and sulking on your bed. The pain was too much. While resting and trying not to scream someone rushed in your room. It was Kisame. He was really worried.
Y/N! Are you Okey!? I smelled blood coming from your room! Are you okay? This was the very first time you saw him so worried. And it was for you. He was so cute! You thought.
Yes, Kisame. I am just on my period. Not a surprise that you smelled blood coming from my room. You laughed awkwardly He calmed down and sat besides you. Thanks God, you're not hurt. He looked at you, but you buried your face in your pillow and trembled. He didn't knew what happened so he just caressed your back. You looked at him and asked if you could cuddle with him for a bit. As the good friend he is he agreed with you and you cuddled in his chest. He caressed your back the whole time and you fell asleep on him. After that he placed you on your bed, covered you with the blanket, turned off the lights and left.

--------------------------------------------
Hey kiddos!!! Another chapter 😉❤. Please if it's getting too cringe just tell me. It's really bad I know! It's just my first time writing some kind of a fanfic. Please tell me if it's bad and here is the meme❤️⤵️

 Please tell me if it's bad and here is the meme❤️⤵️