🩸You get your period🩸

I just began watching Bleach and I am in love! There are so many gorgeous charaters and such good storyline! Do you want me to make Bleach boyfriend scenarios after this fanfiction? And also sorry for unpublishing the story about Jiraiya, it's just that I can't keep up with both of those. At least I will upload more here...😅.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

< Pain > .

Everytime when you get your period you transform into Beast! You get mad from the smallest thing possible and the worst is when you get mad you don't hold back. You are completely another person! Pain is still not used to that part of you and tries his best not to cause you any problems. You just got your part of paperwork finished and weren't in good mood. You went to your room to change your pad AGAIN! You rushed into the bathroom and while changing, you heard the door of the room open which was probably Pain. You opened the door after you finished just to see Pain trying to find something.
-Pain? What's wrong?
-Oh, nothing Goddess. It's just that-
He stopped talking and turned to face you, only fear was visible on his face.
-Did you get your period? He asked. You just nodded with your eyebrow up, really confused. He may not be able to deal with you when you're on your period, but he knows when you get it. He smiled nervously and slowly went to the door.
-Goddess, I have some work to do. If you need me I will be in the office hiding *cough* *cough*, I mean working! And he immediately left. You were super confused because you didn't know why he was acting that way until you remembered what happened last time you were on your period. Let's just say that all men including Konan were super scared to leave their rooms.

< Hidan >

Most of you would think that Hidan has no clue how to deal with his girl when she is on her period, but guess what. WRONG! Surprisingly, he knows how to. You got your period 2 days ago and now you were feeling like dying. Your stomach hurt so bad that you couldn't even get up. It even happened that one time the pain was too much which made you to let 2-3 tears escape your eyes. Hidan just came back from his hunt for Jashin and saw you in bed, under the covers. He thought you were sleeping so he just went to take a shower and get all the blood off. After he was done he changed into comfortable clothes because he had the rest of the day off until Kakuzu comes back from ANOTHER bounty hunt. He wanted to lay behind you and wrap his arms around you, but when he sat on the bed he felt you trembling. He hurried to your side and saw you trembling and trying with all your power to prevent tears coming out. He saw your hand on your stomach and squeezing a bit. He knew why you were doing so.
-Babe, did you get your period?
This time he was speaking with such a gentle and soft manner, not like usual. You couldn't do anything, but he understood your answer, which was "yes". He wrapped his arms around you and moved you closer to his chest. Your back was pressing against his chest, feeling his muscles. He gently removed your hand from your stomach and began rubbing gently, but hard enough to ease your pain. He was doing it until you fell asleep.

< Deidara >

When Deidara's girlfriend is on her period she craves every kind of chocolate! It doesn't matter which one just let it be chocolate! So everytime you get your period you go with Deidara or just he goes and buys your chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate ice-cream and so on. Today you decided not to go and just wait for Deidara to come back and give you your reward. You were looking at one of your sketchbooks and see how much improved. While doing so Deidara just happened to come back, he got you 1 huge bag of chocolate. You cheered up and went to see what was in there. He just sat on the bed after walking so much just to get you chocolates. You opened just to be meet with Kinder, Milka, Lind and much more. Your eyes sparkled as you dived in the sea of chocolate. The first think you wanted to eat was Kinder eggs with surprise. Deidara just laid next to and took a peek in your sketchbook which you threw when you saw him. You handed him Max Milka chocolate with caramel and both ate your sweets.