🍡When he gets drunk🍡

< Pain >

Pain isn't the type of a man who drinks alcohol really often. If he does he drinks something like 2 or 3 shots and that's it. It happened once when Pain got drunk and he never told you about it. Well, he didn't, but Konan did. Your bestie always saves the day. Anyway, today Pain had too much work and he was completely exhausted. Right now he was resting a bit for today. It wasn't because of paperwork. It was because all the Akatsuki members, especially Hidan, Deidara and Tobi were on his nerves. Deidara almost blew up the hideout. Tobi was blabbing about how much he wants to eat candy and Hidan was laughing like a psychopath. Kakuzu was late with the bills. Sasori refused to go on missions because he had to work on his puppets. Konan was in her period and was about to kill everyone. Kisame and Itachi were the same. Nothing new about them. And there you are. Pitying him. He was giving his best and the members are like shitting on his hard work. You came up with an idea and grab some bottles of alcohol. You went into his office and it seemed like he didn't heard you. You pocked him and he looked at you.
-What.......if you are going to annoy me just leave. I don't have time for that. The other members are enough. He said tiredly. It seems they really catched him off guard. You smirked.
I am not going to annoy you at all, Pain-sama. Actually I am going to help you with your problem!
He looked at you raising up an eyebrow.
Help me with ? You showed him the bottles of alcohol, giving him a smirk.
I am not doing that Y/n. The last time I was drunk wasn't pink at all.
-C'moooonn~ Only a few shots, nothing more. You can't get drunk from 3-4 shots, can you? He signed and stood up from his place. Only a few. Only a few!

~~Time skip~~

You both ended up drinking all 5 bottles and passed out on the floor after Pain shouted ,,THIS WORLD SHALL KNOW MY PAIN!" on his desk. Konan saw you two laying on the ground. She picked you up and put you to sleep in her room and placed Pain on his chair next to his desk. After he woke up he didn't remember anything. So he thought he passed out from overworking. But you remembered everything clearly.

< Hidan >

Today you and Hidan were out together. Not that you both had missions or something. Kakuzu went on a bounty hunt and Hidan didn't want to go with him. Kakuzu got annoyed and left him with you. After you both stayed and didn't have what to do at all, you offered him to go drink some alcohol at the bar where you met and he agreed. There you ordered beer and Hidan ordered vodka and sake. You both drank and laughed at your own jokes. Hidan called you 3 times a bitch and you slapped him. At the end of the night you lied for forgetting your wallet and Hidan payed both your bills with the money that he stole from Kakuzu before he left on his hunt. Of course Kakuzu noticed that his money are less than before and he was about to ask you or Hidan where they are, but regret it when he saw your drunk butts sitting on the floor laughing like psychopaths, watching funny cat videos.

< Deidara >

It was afternoon. You were eating lunch with Deidara, Hidan, Sasori and Zetsu. Well, Sasori was only with you to chatt since he couldn't eat and was really bored. The rest didn't want to eat or are on their missions. You all were eating some Ramen and onigiri that you made. Today you felt like cooking something. Anyway, you all ate the food. Hidan was talking with Deidara about something. Zetsu was asking Sasori how does it feel to poop...while Sasori was giving him an annoying look then answered with ,, If you want to know, ask someone with a real body,,. You were listening to Deidara's and Hidan's argument. They both were arguing about who will get drunk if he drinks alcohol. Hidan was saying to the blonde that he is too young for it and will get drunk on the first drop. Of course Deidara was pissed and insulted him. Told him that he is a grown ass man and can take at least 5 bottles. You didn't dare to say something. It actually ended with them both challenging each other. Sasori warned them, but they didn't pay him attention at all. Finally one of them lost and it was Deidara. He lost on his 4th bottle. After he got drunk he continued on yelling. He was about to kiss you because he wasn't on his senses. Thankfully Sasori wrapped his puppets tail around his torso and dragged him into his room. You almost passed out of embarrassment while Hidan was laughing insanely. He fell off of the chair.